Theres a first for everything

Jnae's 👀

Tyo ran up the stairs in panick she was shaking and stuff I was so confused "Tyo calm down speak slower.." she started hyperventilating as she reached in her bag for her asthma pump. The door bell became a violent bang to the door Dray was putting on his shoes he said he had to go, I was confused and was becoming more and more baffled by the minute. I didn't know much about Dray but I had never seen him like this, I known him for under a year but you know. Dray spoke with a low stern voice.
"Tyo where's Kymarni" his voice trailed Tyo had calmed down by now and had stopped hyperventilating she looked down and whispered something he looked at her with frustration "I can't fucking hear you?" She jumped as his voice boomed she stepped back and spoke "he went out the window..?" He let out a sigh of relief as he walked down the stairs towards the door I followed as did Tyo we stood at the door staring at it. He then opened it. A group of seven boys stood before us the guy at the front spoke "Listen, I know he was here so don't play stupid, where is he?" I just scrunched up my nose he looked a me then at Tyo then back to me, he smirked he continued to speak "so which one is your little bitch and which one is mine" Dray gave him the dirtiest look in the world, if looks could kill... BOYYYYYYYY Dray began to speak "She ain't my bitch, she—" I just cut this nigga off like for real Dray stfu I don't need you to defend me when I can do it myself I turned the guy who was talking I looked at him and gave him the dirtiest look I'm not going to lie he weren't bad looking but that was besides the point "I'm sorry I don't remember anyone in this room being property of you or any of your crusty lip niggas she isn't interested in you and your likkle dead beat friends as for me it is evident I'm not his damn bitch I'm his girl don't think because I'm a girl I won't tump your rass. Damn cheek I beg let me hear you call me his bitch one more time" he stared at me and smirked I don't understand what's so bloody funny Dray and Tyo looked shocked. This nigga spoke again "Dray your ting is feisty control her" he looked back at me "my name is Tariq by the way" by this time I decided I don't like him bloody cheek a wah di rass do I need his name for he then barged in walking to Drays lounge his entourage followed they left the door open making me close it I looked at Dray before turning to face Tyo she already had her eye set on man so there was no use talking to her I turned back to Dray we gazed each other until I broke the silence "there not dangerous right?" I can't be putting myself in danger or even my mum in danger "nahh, well not to us.." he trailed off grabbing my hand and leading me to the front room I looked up to see Tyo plugging in her charger in the wall as she bent over there where many whispers and groans I sat on the arm of the chair that Dray sat in. He put his hand on my thigh sending all sorts of signals down to my area I looked across watching Tyo and some boy exchange numbers then watched as Tariq grabbed her arm and whispered something in her ear , I don't know what was up with them but when I find out, boyyyyyy she better explain. She then announced that she was leaving shortly after that the boys left. Finally. Tariq. Gone.

This was the first time me and Dray have been alone together, were always around the squad.

"Come—" he trailed off, tugging at my hand signaling for me to follow him. We were now in his bedroom. I planted myself on his bed, whilst he fiddled with the Tv remote before turning to me. Whenever he we caught eye contact I would literally melt inside his eyes had me in a daze. "Dray I really really like you an—" before I could even finish my sentence I was cut off by the connection of our lips. His lips were so soft he pulled away and smirked "I really really like you too babes" my heart started to beat faster, louder in fact i got up and he pulled me back down so that I was straddling him he connected his lips to mine slowly moving down. I could feel his rock hard friend against me.

He flourished me with kisses on my neck really hitting my spot I let out a moan. I felt him smirk, he lifted me up and placed me on his kingsize bed he made me feel ahhhhh💦😍

I took off my clothes whilst he did the same he carried on kissing lower and lower I let out a few light moans, he pulled down my panties sending a shiver down my spine he went down on me his mouth was sensational I moaned louder this time "You like that Yh" he whispered in my ear he was so seductive he slowly whipped out his piece👀 my eyes widened at the size of his rock hard friend. I watched him put a condom on we was ready. I was ready he slid it in I let out a loud scream he went slow at first picking up the pace "you like that Yh" his warm breath against the side of my face I made another noise "not loud enough ,do you like daddy's piece" he sent signals down to my lady area. 💦"YESS!!! FASTER BABY" I could feel myself about to hit climax "I'm going to c—" he cut me off "hold it baby" he slid out of me pushing in his tongue I let out a loud scream as I cumed in his mouth he licked up every last bit of my juices we lay side by side out of breath.

Did I really just do that?