chapter 3 NEW FRIENDS?

Another short chapter. Enjoy❤️

Tzuyu's POV

Classes was over I went home right away. I went straight to my room and thought, do i really have new friends?

That question was always in my mind. I took a shower and wore pajamas and did my homework. Why the heck do they give homework on the second day of school?

After that tiring research about William Shakespeare, I went to sleep without eating dinner.

*krrringggg krrringggg*

Aish it's still 4:00 AM. I'm that type of person when I wake up I can't go back to sleep. I think I need to get some therapy.

I did what everyone would do in the morning, make my bed, take a bath, prepare my bag, and wear my uniform.

I cooked bacon and eggs this morning cause why not. After eating I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth cause we can't go to school with my breath smelling like bacons.

I looked at my watch it's still 5:00 AM. I toke my jacket and went to school like any other student.

And because I'm a lazy person I decided to use my bike cause again, why not.

As I was nearing the school; Music and Arts Academy I just felt so bored.

I went to the classroom sat down and read my book. It was 7:00 AM already thirty minutes before class starts students are overflowing the school. I'm not even surprised by that fact.

I went to the restroom and many girls were looking at me suddenly a girl blocked my way. I'm guessing she's gonna say something like "Don't mess with me beatch."

"Never ever take jungkook from me," she said "Is he even yours?" I questioned "and why do I care? Excuse me I need to use the restroom."

After I used the restroom, I went straight out and I accidentally bumped into two girls "Oh shoot I'm sorry." I  apologized and bowed a little. "It's okay, oh are you new here?" the girl with short brown hair asked.

(A/N it is nayeon i am always updated watch there new mv TT)

"Yeah," I replied "By the way I'm nayeon and this is Sana." She said giving me a welcoming smile. "The name is Tzuyu." I faintly smiled cause I don't know how to freaking socialize.

"No need to by shy." The cute one said, she must be Sana. "What year are you in?" Nayeon asked. "I'm on 3rd year high school." I responded in such a awkward way. "Oh me and unnie is 4th year high school, join us on recess tzuyu." Why the heck are they so friendly. I hope I could be this soft.

The bell rung

We bid our goodbyes I went to my classroom the teacher wasn't there yet thank god I still have time to read  my book. I sat down on my desk someone slammed their hand on my desk. How rude.

"The heck?" I said and saw the kook guy. "What's your problem?" I asked with the least interest about what his problem is. "You." He said. What the heck did I freakin do?

The teacher came in and announced that there would be a camp and your seatmate is your partner. And now I see the future of us not getting along well. Isn't it too early for a camp?

A smirk came out from this Jungkook guy. Is he high or something? Next month was the assigned date for our camp. We must be at school by 8:00 am.

TIME SKIP

It's finally time to eat a.k.a recess time. I was about to look for the two girls when someone grabbed my wrist...

||-to be continued...

Cliffhangers I hope you like my 3rd chapter don't forget to vote if you enjoyed. Tell me what are your thoughts in the comments.

Exam is coming
BYE READERS

[Edited]