S3 E6 : Dance Showdown Announced

PICTURE THERE⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆
SO YAH... I'LL MAKE A LOOOT OF THESE EPISODES,SO YAH CAN READ EVERY EVERYTHING,WHAT WILL HAPPEN IN THIS FANFIC.-NOTE BY CLEOUE😉

1.Dance Showdown

Penny's POV:

Well,Teacher said that there will be a dance Showdown!!!hmmm,who'll be my teammate....
I wish it was Kayla,or how about Talon...
No KISSING!!!!!! YAH!!!

Talon's POV:

Having a dance showdown,i need to be so so ready there,and a lot of some practice....

"Talon,Penny you two will be teammates in the dance Showdown,your theme is,tango.." Teacher said.

"Okay..." We agreed.

Esmeralda's POV:

Okay,okay ugh!!! BAD LUCK,MY partner is not Talon!!! It's,Charl!!!!*secretly smiling* And our theme is .... HIPHOP??!!
Okay,calm down,Emy just accept it.... you like Charl....NOOOOO!!! I DONT LIKE HIM!!!I LIKE TALON!!!!

*Later*

"Hey,Talon and Penny!!!" Esmeralda said.

"Hey,Emy wassup,well wow I think you're up to something with,Charl,huh?" Penny teased.

"What?!!! Nooooo!!! He's my teammate at the dance!!!!" Esmeralda angrily said.

"I think, Charlda is,going on..." Talon teased.

Charl's POV:

What do they mean "UP TO SOMETHING?" And CHARLDA???!! Yes,i might like Esmeralda,I am kinda bit evil.

*Next day*

Penny's POV:

Okay,dont be so nervous,Penny!!! You can do it!!! It's now the dance Showdown,and I wish we can win!

*Later*

"Next up,is from 9th Grade,Charl and Esmeralda!" The speaker announced.

"Phew,Talon I think we're still not the next...I guess yah...." I said.

"I know...Good luck Charlda..." Talon laughed.

"Good luck Talenny..." Kayla whispered.

"Oh,hey Kayla you're here..." I said.

"Yep!!! Well,my teammate was Cristan.." Kayla said.

"By the way,you look perfect for each other huh? #Crisayla" I teased.

"Yah,I agree...." Talon smiled.

"Talenny's better!!!" Kayla said.

Oh,and there was Kyle and his teammate was KARIEL??!!!

"Hey,Kyle... Kariel's your teammate?" I asked.

"Yah,why..Yah jealous?" He teased

"No!!! I got my TALON!!" I said.

*Later*

While we're waiting at the backstage,the speaker called our name....

And we dance gracefully,Talon almost touched my lips!!!!

2.Announced

Penny's POV:

Woohoo!!! And,I was kinda excited.... Who's gonna be the winner?!!!

Crisayla is there,Kyriel,what a new love team to ship!!!

Talon's POV:

Okay,okay well basically maybe we'll be the winner?!!! I don't know,not sure.... Cristan and Kayla are having a moment....LOOKS LIKE....

"And the winner ..... is.......Talon and Penny!!!!" The speaker exclaimed.

We celebrated and Talon carried me,we almost kissed again....