Chapter Two.

Amy P.O.V

I snapped out of my contemplation of how difficult the Doctor could sometimes be, to look around. "What is this place?" I asked him, examining what seemed to resemble an old horse trough. "Seems abandoned, doesn't it?" I continued, peering into the grime encrusted window of a rotting, wooden building.

"Told you. Sharltown." The Doctor said. He buzzed the Sonic at the walls of what looked like a radio tower. "Hmm....."

"Hmm.....? And what exactly does hmm..... mean?" I asked him.

"Well... The walls on this tower are new... About, hmm... I'd say two years. Everything else is about ninety years old. But no one has been here for about ten years. Oh, and Amy? Our cat-earred friend is right behind you. I would suggest ducking to avoid the gun he seems to be pointing at your head. " The Doctor said, speaking about sixty miles per hour. I shrieked, jumping aside, and performing a quick 180°. Then, he buzzed the Sonic at the alien.

"Ha ha! Take that!" He screamed.

"Um, Doctor?" 

"Yes, Pond?" The Doctor buzzed the Sonic a few more times. Then, the alien shot his gun. A tiny little dart fixed itself in the Doctor's shoulder.

"Doctor!" I screamed in surprise. "Um...." I mumbled, as I backed away from the alien. There was a click and everything went black.

-----------------------------------------

Croinad's (Alien) P.O.V

I chuckled after watching both of the two creatures fall to the ground from the shot of my gun. I turned away from them when I heard laughter to my right. I saw Crator.

"Well, aren't you gonna help me drag these here things away? Worth lots o' money, these parts on them." I spoke.

"What are they?" Asked Cator, peering around me to get a better look and at the ginger and brunette. "No ears. But everyone has ears." Cator continued, looking up at me plaintively.

"Don't know, Cator. Just don't know. But they're enemies, I know that much." I said. I put my arm around the boy's shoulder.

"So, what are we gonna do with 'em?" Cator asked curiously.

"For starters, we're gonna take them to jail.Tresspassin', they are. Then we're gonna dissect 'em. Sell body parts for money." I said. I began to hitch the man to the horse-like alien I had been riding. The man slowly opened one eye. I took a rock and banged it on his head, and he blacked out again. 

"Oooh, can I help?" Cator asked, excitedly. He bounced ahead of the creature in anticipation. ""Are we gonna go back to the compound? Will Mama be there?"

"Course you can. Get the light one." I pointed to the ginger girl. "We can use the wheelbarrow to get them back. "Your mama can help with the dissection."

"Yay yay yay yay yay!" Cator chanted, doing as I asked. I gave him a crooked smile, and he pause momentarily to look at me.

"Aren't we leaving?" He asked, confused. I noticed the female ginger begin to stir.

"Hold your horses, the female's awake." I laid my clawed hand on Cator's shoulder and hit the girl on the head with a bottle. "Now we can go."

"Yay yay yay yay yay!" Cator chanted, and resumed his happy frolicking. I began to carry the man towards the compound. And as we were walking, yet another strange thing occured!

----

Zoey's P. O. V

I sat at home, here on planet earth. I was working on yet another project to find the Doctor.