Bad Day

(Star's P.O.V)
One day I was walking around in the middle of the woods running from a man that was caching me when I wasn't looking so when I turned around i hit a Van and three people came out of the van one had blue hair and blue shirt and pants and the other one had Orange hair with some black in it and a Orange shirt and light Orange pants and when the third one came out I looked at him and you'd expect to be afraid of him because he is a Ghost after all but to be honest I wasn't scared of him I was more scared of the man that was caching after me when I jumped up and says "Do you know where anybody lives I'm so scared" I started crying when the ghost looked at me and says "Whoa whoa whoa calm down what happened" just then the men that was looking for me caught up to me and I decided to run into a cave that was near by so I raced into the cave and the man says "come out little monster hahaha" I keeped running when I saw a cliff and stoped and the man saw me and looked at me and says "come on we just n.." I punched him in the face and when I looked back up I saw the ghost and the ghost looked at me and says "Are you okay" I was just about to say something back when the man pushed me off the Cliff and when I looked up I saw the ghost try and reach for my hand but it was too late.