Chapter 7- HER AGAIN?!?!

??? POV

In and out. I'm huffing and puffing. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ah.

IM GONNA KILL THEM. ALL OF THEM.  I mean I already killed that stupid orange haired girl. What was her name again. Ca.... Cad......... Can...... Caden....... Cady? No. her name was that ugly...... Cadenz?....... Close, I think......... Oh that's right it Cadenza. I'm just walking along and I see an orphanage. If I'm not mistaken that's where Aphmau is. I'll just kill her and everyone else there. Plus, I need to kill their friends, it'll corrupt Laurence. I'll let him be in that state for a while then I'll kill him. I'm in the yard of the orphanage and it doesn't look bad. Then I see a tree, and at the tree there is a girl. She looks to be age 16, Raven black hair, beautiful hazel eyes, and all around just looks like her mom and my sister. *Gasps* WAIT. IF I ADOPT HER I CAN ABUSE HER LIKE HER FATHER DID. Then I'll kill her. Perfect. But wait. I really wanted a fight. Fine we'll battle then I adopt her, then abuse her, and then I'll kill her.

Aphmau's POV

NO. WAY. HOW. IN. THE. NAME. OF. IRENE. IS. THIS. POSSIBLE. SHE'S BACK. HYRIA.

(Little character description about Hyria, if you didn't read my first book "Missing You". She's the evil character in this book. Hyria wants to kill Aphmau for something. You guys don't know what that something is. Um yeah so this book in general is gonna get confusing to you if you didn't read the first one because these two books are intertwined in storyline. -obviously this is the sequel- Anyway, enjoy)

Get up. Stand up. Aphmau. I told you to do something and you need to obey me. Aphmau get up, your gonna have to fight her.

There's kids in the building. If I'm right, she'll kill me then she'll kill everyone in there.

Who cares. Save yourself.

No.

Look. I don't really care what happens to you. I just wanna live.

Whatever.

I get up. What should I do? Go protect everyone in the building? Or just start fighting her? I run to the building, and I put up the strongest protection spell I can do.

"EVERYONE STAY IN HERE. A POWERFUL WITCH IS COMING. UNLESS I AM DEFEATED, STAY HERE. IF I AM DEFEATED, RUN. GET OUT. GET AS FAR AWAY FROM HERE AS YOU CAN. ADULTS PROTECT THE LITTLE ONES. AND LITTLE ONES, PROTECT EACH OTHER" I yell. They look confused and scared.

"Nice warning, Aphmau. Hmmmmmmm. Been a while, huh?" Someone whispered in my ear. I conjure up a spell and I hit her with it.

"Gah. Nice one. But that won't happen again" she staid the last part sternly. She creates a spell and we start battling. Everyone is watching from inside the orphanage. They think what they see is cool. All of a sudden a figure, a familiar one too, was running in this direction. The figure had light brown hair, and had baby blue eyes, almost identical to L- oh no. LAURENCE. WHAT DO I DO? WHAT DO I DO? WHAT DO I DO? WHAT DO I DO? WHAT DO I DO? I just decide to keep battling. He stopped once he saw Hyria and I.

"Heh. You don't think I know your behind me, Laurence" Hyria said evilly. She stopped with he final spell. And made another one. It was so big. And the it blasted towards me. As I'm getting pushed back by this spell I conjure another one. Then I blast it towards Laurence. It'll keep his energy up. Alas, I hit the tree. And I'm knocked up against it. I'm forced to watch their battle now. The battle is almost finished. I'm doing everything I can to stand up. I can't let Laurence loose. If he looses, he may die. He fell. Tears fell from my face. I try to teleport, but I can't move. She picks up his sword. Come on. Come ON. COME on. COME ON. I teleported just above Laurence. I go into a backbend and I kick over, wich knocked the sword of out Hyria's hand.

"What the-" she started.

"C'mon Hyria, let do this. Without magic" I said. She looked scared by this statement.

"I know why your scared" I said in a taunting voice.  "Because without your magic your weak. You'd just be another human being. But there is one thing magic can't destroy"

"Magic can destroy anything in its path" she said scared.

"No. it can't"

"Liar"

"I'm not lying"

"What can't magic destroy then?"

"The word is so simple. But, it can be difficult to have. So many wish to obtain it. You, Hyria, have yet to obtain it. Because you are so cold and twisted no one would ever give this to you"

There was a pause. A long horrible pause.

"Love" I said simply.

"It is impossible for magic to destroy love. Real love. Laurence and I have been through thick and thin, with and without magic. Magic can destroy relationships, but the love stays" I say. She looks like a frightened puppy alone on the streets. I walk up to her ever so slowly. While I was making my beautiful speech I picked up Laurence sword.

(Gory moment right here. ⚠️ If you are squimish or in anyway shape or form not like violence or blood just don't read this part. Skip all the way to the end of the chapter and yeah⚠️️ For you people that enjoy gore and violence and blood, enjoy)

I stab her. Real hard where it hurts. She starts gagging. I stab her again. She keeps gagging. Repeat. And repeat again. I smile. Not a happy smile, but an evil smile. Then one more stab and I finish. I'm pretty sure she's dead now. Hm. I did a good job.

(Remember the last chapter of "Missing You" when Laurence thought he killed Hyria. Remember waned to always kill)

THAT WAS FUN. I should do this more often.

"Aphmau" Laurence said. I look behind me and I see Travis, Donna, and Laurence sitting there, scared. I open my mouth for words to come out. I look at me. I have blood all down my shirt, knife in hand, and I'm sitting over a dead Hyria. I stand up. And I run away.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~for all the people that don't like gore and you skipped, I'm gonna give you the part after the gore is done.

THAT WAS FUN. I should do this more often.

"Aphmau" Laurence said. I look behind me and I see Travis, Donna, and Laurence sitting there, scared. I open my mouth for words to come out. I look at me. I have blood all down my shirt, knife in hand, and I'm sitting over a dead Hyria. I stand up. And I run away.

WHEN Aphmau said that was fun, she was saying that it was fun to kill, because she lost control.

Words: 1169