Chapter Twenty-Four: Good News

The Next Day

Kaylei's PoV

We are all packing up our stuff. I an hour we are going to figure out who is getting through to the next stage and who is going home.

After an hour goes by, we all make our way to the room they want us to wait in.

First the overs go.

Then the boys.

Then the girls.

Jayde didn't get through. :(

"I need all the groups to go on stage!" a man yells.

All the groups go on stage.

Only ten groups will get through... A few of which they will create.

They list off eight groups, Seize The Moment being one of them. But Forever For Eternity not.

Courtney and I cangradulate Skylar then sadly walk back to the room and join Jayde sadly.

The guy comes back and says, "I need Forever For Eternity and Jayde Vincent to come with me please."

We follow the guy to back infront of the judges.

"Girls," Justins starts. "If it's alright with you, we've decide to make you three a group."

"You girls just sounded so great together when you sang 'This One's For The Girls'," Demi states. "We just had to put you together."

"So, what do you say?" Simon asks.

The three of us look at each other then at the same time yell, "YES!!!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Note: Okay so I really don't want to write the whole entire X-Factor journey because I'm too lazy xD so I'm going to skip forward to when it is the top three acts and later I am going to make a short story thingy called Their X-Factor Journey that will explain it*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Austin's PoV

Tonight is the night I am finlly going to be able to see my wonderful girlfriend. We haven't gotten to see the girls since Courtney's birthday, which was a month ago. Anywho, Rachel and Zach are now FINAlLY officially together. (AN: I can't remember if I made this official or not so yeah)

Zach, Rachel, Alex, Sarah, Andrea, and the rest of Kaylei's and Courtney's family are all sitting down in the crowd while Robert and I are going to wish our wonderful, beautiful, amazing girlfriends good luck.

"There they are!" Robert yells then runs over to them and hugs Courtney.

"You girls look amazing!" I say walking up to them and hugging Kaylei. (External Link=Outfits)

We talk for a few minutes then Robert and I go sit in our seats.

The three remaining acts walk out onstage. Seize The Moment, Mason Finder, and Forever For Eternity.

*Skip because of what I said earlier*

"And, the winner of The X-Factor is...."

The suspense is literally killing me!!! I'm on the edge of my seat.

"Forever For Eternity!!!"

We all stand up and scream then run onstage with them.