Ch 2 - Reactor

Well that certainly woke him up. Dazed and confused from the hit he sat there questioning himself.

Did I offend her? Am I bad at it? I'm wondering what this is supposed to mean. Maybe Ikaros can help me.

After getting himself dressed he went next door. Ikaros was cooking breakfast and Ryuu walked over to her.

"Ikaros in have to ask you something."

"Yes Ryuu?"

"What does lip contact mean?"

"Affection"

"What!?"

"Love Ryuu. I love master. I kiss him."

Tomoki overheard. "Ryuu what happened?"

"I made lip contact with Sohara and she hates me." He frownee.

"What did you say to her?" Tomo gasped.

"I asked if I thanked her properly. I heard that's how humans say thank you."

"Wrong you idiot." Facepalmed Tomoki.

"A mistake." Said Ikaros.

"Damn right a mistake. How do you feel towards her?" Grumbled Tomoki.

"She makes my reactor hurt." Ryuu smiled.

"Boyfriend you think?"

"Yes my dear Ikaros you're correct. Ryuu you have love for her."

Ryuu blushed. "I do?"

"Tell her how you feel." Tomoki pointed to his life long friend.

"Sure thing." He walked over and sat next to Sohara.

"What do you want?" She snapped.

"I want to explain."

"Make it quick."

"I want to tell you how I feel about you. You make me smile, you are comforting, and my reactor is different when I'm around you. And when you left I felt a severe pain in my chest."

"Like Ikaros?"

"I'm sorry I don't have the intelligence as other humans. Especially in the affection category but I'm doing my best. I want to know if I can be with you. To try foods with you, travel, go on adventures, and maybe even go to school to try and be normal."

"Ryuu I?" Sohara is blushing heavily and is dumb founded.

"I want to..... love you. And make you happy."

She tackles him to the floor. "I'm glad you feel that way." She runs a hand through his hair.

Ryuu smiled. "You aren't mad?"

She planted a wet kiss on him. Everyone in the room sees except Hiyori covering the innocent eyes of Chaos.

"What do you call this?" He asked.

"A kiss that means love. Will you be my boyfriend Ryuu?" She asked coddling to him.

"Being with you? Of course."

"Say. Since you don't know yet why don't I teach you? Let's go out together to a few places. We call it a date."

"Date?" Everyone gasped.

"After breakfast." She winked.

~~~~~

After breakfast Sohara grabbed him by the hand and walked off. The others at Tomoki's had their jaws wide open as she pulled his away towards town.

"Date?" Gasped Nymph.

"Maybe we should check on her." Laughed Asteria.

"I'm with dingbat. Let's clean up here and follow them. Just to make sure everything checks out." Said Tomo with an evil look in his eye.

"So Ryuu how's life here so far?" Asked Sohara to her date.

"Brill. It's nice here. Sun shining, calm wind, perfect temperature. It's a nice place to be. And my reactor is off when I'm around you. I feel nervous and air is hard to capture."

"I feel.......the same Ryuu. It's.... well..... we call it love."

"I ve heard the term. I'm sure of what this means. This is what it feels. I love you Sohara."

"I love you Ryuu." She grabbed his face and kissed him. "And lovers do that."

"Lovers? You mean boyfriend and girlfriend?"

"Yes silly."

"And we can eat together, dance, star gaze, and have the time of our lives?"

"Without a second thought Ryuu."

"I love you Sohara and here let's start our new chapter."

~~~~~

Admin - I liked this request. I had fun with it once I figured out the tools. For all my readers/followers that liked my Highschool DxD stories I have a Issei X Koneko that's next on my list. I also have my Kurumu X Reader I highly need to get back to.

Hope all enjoyed and have an awesome day.