Sp fact #1

Sircon has somewhat returned and is bow doing facts on the street punks!  This is of swift and everything below is what sircon said

"A lot of fans are still unclear about what Swift actually does and why he is an intelligent strategist. Well let me explain briefly about the Street Punks daily routine. They start as early as 7 a.m. (for Rebel it is usually 6 a.m.) and go for jogging for at least 30 minutes and have a full breakfast. Then they would do daily work outs then rest. During this resting period the punks usually do their own task and for Swift it is working on his plans for fortune.

They will go back to working out again and after dinner they will either spend the night inside or go out to do their punk activities. Which is robbing or meeting up with allies.

Usually Swift would take breaks but just like anyone who is too into their work they will keep going and not want to be disturbed. Swift's working area is in his bedroom which consist of a chalkboard, 2 computers, a normal printer and a large format printer. Swift hacks into other organizations' databases, obtaining building floor plans, company information as well as how much they have in their vault. But his hacking skills are still no match to Donatello's who is capable of hacking into aliens' complicated systems. Swift drafts his ideas on a chalkboard before writing them down on his own plan sheet.

So does that means Swift is the smart one on this team? Well not exactly. Every punk has their own area of intelligence, which makes everyone's role important for the team. As for Swift's role, aside from leading the team and crafting plans, is to make sure they never run out of money. However, considering the kind of organization they rob and the amount they take and spent, these guys are stinkin' rich... thanks to Swift."

Wait they're rich?  (º_º)