Start of something new

You were happily playing baseball, you were the next batter. You swing and ITS GOOOODDDD You quickly ran to 1st then 2nd base. When you arrived at the  3rd base you were greeted by Peridot who was in the opposite team and the 3rd baseman, you gave her a high-five and she hugged you tightly. When the next batter swung you quickly ran to home base but while running you felt the distance grow longer and farther. And the next thing you know is that you're the catcher and Lapis the pitcher. You see Lapis approach you then hugged you tightly, confused you just went with it. She then whispered in your ear saying "stay away". Startled, your mind started to wonder in the immense amount of memories you have with Lapis. You start to recall all those momemts, like when she's only kind to Peridot and not you, and how she only does something bad to you when you talk to Peridot. You finally realized why she hated you.
"Wait I understand now. Omg so that would mean.......Lapis likes Peridot!!" and then it hit you, literally. The baseball had made a strong impact on your forhead causing you to fall backwards into a hole leading to a cave. You stood up from your sudden fall and looked around trying to find the exit. You see Lapis in the distance so you walk towards her. You cautiously touched her shoulder, she turned slowly to face you and opened her eyes and mouth as water started to pour out. The water rised too fast and you were unable to escape the inevitable, the water raised higher and higher covering you fully and you drowning in its vast amount. You were greeted with a sudden screech from under those depths yelling "WAKE UP!"

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *pant* *pant*
Oh god  U.  G.  H.
What the-
You scan yourself and notice how drenched you are.
"Wait, why am I completely soaked?"
"Because Peridot left early and asked me to wake you up, so I had no choice"
You look up and see Lapis holding a bucket with a satisfied look on her face.  Annoyed, you held it in
"You didn't have to throw water on me you know".
"Yeah but water's kinda my thing".
"Yeah I know it is now pass me a towel Lazuli".
"I can but I have to go to my class so bye".
As Lapis left you on the couch you quickly stood and grabbed her wrist.
"Wait Lapis I-".
"You what" Her tone cold with her head facing the opposite direction.
"I know you like Peridot"
Immediately after you said that she pushed you with a strong force making your back meet the cold hard wall.
"Who the fuck told you?! Was it-"
"Lapis calm down! And watch your language!"
"Yeah thanks, now who the hell-"
"No one did!"
"What!?"
" I-I realized how you you only do bad things to me when I interact with Peridot, so I thought that you might like her and judging by your reaction it means I was right"
Lapis grabbed the other bucket of water that was beside the both of you, but before she was about to throw water all over you agin you quickly thought of an idea to solve both of your problems.
"Wait wait wait I can help you!"
"In what way can YOU help me?"
"I know everything about Peridot, her likes and dislikes. I can be your ally but on one condition"
"Lemme guess, you're gonna help me if I stop messing with you"
"Yes, is it a deal?" you said as you held out your hand
"Deal"
The contract is now sealed.
(You just entered the world of suffering reader-chan)

Lapis let go of your hand and walked towards the door, before leaving she quietly says something under her breath. It was soft but loud enough for you to hear. "This better work (Y/N)" and with that she left the room to go to her classes.

"Huh, that's unusual. It's weird for Lapis to leave this ti- WAIT IS IT THAT LATE?!?"
You looked at your watch it read 7:45.
"I'M LATE I'M LATE! CLASS STARTED 15 MINUTES AGO".
You quickly changed out of your soaked clothes, you quickly changed your bra underwear and put on a fresh set of clothes.
"Oh fffff- no bad words (Y/N) calm down, just hurry to class and y'know speed walk or something". You tried to reassure yourself so that you wouldn't panic so much. You quickly got the spare keys to the dorm and left in a jiffy .
"Oh what the fff- fudge cakes, no breakfast damn it!"

You lasted the whole morning with an empty stomache or at least tried to. During lunch you met up with Peridot and sat together like usual until Lapis started to butt in and sat beside you with a fake smile plastered on her face, hmm or was it legit.
"So um, when do we start?.
Woah, she's a totally different person around Peridot. She's only mean to me though, but only because I hang out with Peridot more compared to anyone else. Are these her true colors finally seeing daylight.
"Lapis let's do this later or she'll find out, and we don't want that now would we"
"Oh right, sorry. After school then?"
"Yeah, sure why not"
"Thanks, I appreciate it"
Lapis left the you lunch table but you didn't notice how Peridot was just staring at both of you from the opposite side of the table.
"Oh my stars?!? Do my vision spheres deceive me!? Just now, was Lapis.... Nice to you?"
"First of all they're called eyes and second, yes, she was nice to me"
"But that's impossible! If my calculations are correct both of you on are on the worst terms possible.
"Well maybe something happened and we're on good terms now".
"Well I'm glad to hear you're on both finally becoming friends"
"Yeah' me too".