Chapter 2.

Next Day

Afternoon

3rd Person POV

The girl from the gym stood in front of the mirror of her room as she straightened her hair. She then realized that she couldn't find her brush. "Tahani!" she shouted from our of her room. "What hoe!?" shouted her sister back. "Where is my hairbrush I know you got it!" she shouted back. "Girl I don't have anything shut up talking to me!" she shouted back. "I know damn well you did not just say that!" shouted the girl back. "I know damn well I did." said her sister standing in the doorway of her room brushing her hair with her sisters hair brush. "Girl I knew your black ass was lying give it to me!" she said taking it from her. "It's ok I don't want that ghetto ass brush anyway I got my own." she said. "Exactly which Is what you should be using." her sister said. "Ooh I can't stand you." said her sister rolling her eyes and sitting on her sisters bed. "But anyway, I ran into this dude at the gym. He wasn't so bad but he was standing in the way." said Tahani. "The last think we need to do is worry about guys, our lives are to good for that." said her sister putting on her earrings. "I mean..I guess..but we can't stay single forever." said Tahani. "Yes we absolutely can. We didn't need anyone in order to be living in this mansion now did we?" said her sister. "I guess you're right. But I might see him tomorrow when I go back." she said. "Hm, well good luck with that." said her sister. "Taraji hurry up we need to go to the photo shoot, Franco wants us to hurry." said Tahani on her phone reading the text. "I'm ready let's go." said taraji flipping her hair as they both walked out together. Tahani drove and they made their way to the photo shoot. They got out of the car and people crowded them asking for autographs. They signed them and went inside the huge building. "Hello Ms. Hensons what would you like?" asked the assistant as they walked in and took off their shades. "Espresso." they both said and the same time AND flipping their hair at the same time. She nodded and scurried away as they walked to the studio part of the building. "Ah! My princesses you're here!" shouted Franco hugging them tightly. "Hi Franco, what are we doing today?" they asked. "Today we're doing a photo shoot for old times. Sort of like a 90s glamour style of Diana Ross." he said. "Yes!" said the twins at the same time. "Ok my lovelies get ready.." he said as they went to their dressing room. They shared a huge on with aisles and aisles of clothes. They got their hair did and their make up done.

(Taraji left, Tahani right)

They took the photos and the first one was of them the same.