memories.

"Ah... I, um... I guess we should head over to my room then?"

You nod in agreement, surprised by how flustered Yoosung seemed to have gotten ever since you arrived at his apartment. Not even five minutes have passed and it was already this awkward! "The computer is in your room, right?"

"Y-Yeah, it is," he quietly responds, and it seems that his eyes are looking at everything within the hall except for your gaze.

Would this biology project be able to go on without a hitch? When you and Yoosung were paired off to be partners on a research assignment, you couldn't help but feel worried over how smoothly things would be able to get done. At university, whenever you greet Yoosung with a 'hello' or 'good morning' he always seemed to have some reason to not acknowledge you.

You've heard a wide array of excuses, from "Oh, I'm late to class!" to "My mom just called, better take this!" Every. Single. Time. It wouldn't be an exaggeration to say that one look from you would send him running in the opposite direction! It didn't help that you were both Biology majors too—you saw each other often, though Yoosung seemed to always go out of his way to avoid you. It's such an issue, in fact, that you're still surprised that Yoosung even agreed to meet up at his apartment to study in the first place.

So then what gives? Does he hate you? That can't be plausible since otherwise he surely would've said something when the professor assigned you together... wouldn't he? So then what was it about you that made him so visibly uncomfortable? How uncomfortable could he be now that you're in his personal living space? Perhaps you should just leave and meet someplace else, for his sake. Or maybe it was something you've done to him before?

This was driving you insane!

"Yoosung," his back visibly tensed up, as if he hadn't expected you to call his name so suddenly. He still refused to turn around to look at you, which only gave you more determination to ask.

His response sounded calm enough, though you could see his grip tighten slightly on the door knob to his room. "Is something wrong?"

It wouldn't hurt to ask at this point, so you just went for it. "Am I making you uncomfortable?"

To this, he finally turned around to meet your eyes. Has his face always been this pink? Either way, you have obviously made him feel flustered as he shook his arms around gesturing at everything and nothing all the same. "N-No, not at all! Why would you think—oh god, am I making you uncomfortable? Y'know, it's fine if you don't feel like doing this anymore, I—"

"Woah, Yoosung," you grab his arms in an attempt to calm him down, but this only seemed to send him further into distress. "It's fine, I'm fine, it's just that... You're not really..." You sighed, letting his arms go and putting your own back to your sides. "You've been avoiding me ever since I got here."

"No I haven't!"

"It's not even just today. Even at uni, you always seem to want to avoid me." Now that it's been brought to spoken words, you felt sadder about the current situation. You really wanted to get closer to Yoosung, yet... "Did I do something wrong for you to hate being around me?"

Yoosung went back to facing his door, and as you waited for a response that never came, he glanced over the armor-clad characters atop the numerous posters decorating the door before he opened it up to reveal his room.

You took a quick look around, astounded by how clean it was. Not that you expected Yoosung to be some kind of lazy slob—not in the slightest—but everything was practically spotless: from the surely recently-washed bed sheets down to the shining figurines you could only guess belonged to LOLOL, the game he often plays.