Baby Mama (7)

2 weeks later....

     I've moved into my own place and started back working. Although I have my own place it doesn't have much of a purpose because I'm usually at Andrew house due to me always having nightmares.

    With Andrew I feel safe. I feel like there is no such thing as harm. He makes me forget about all of the bad. I thank Andrew for everything. We've only known each other for a short amount of time but yet he makes it feel like we've known each other for eternality. 

  "Morning gorgeous what are you thinking about?" Andrew wondered as he approached me.

     "Uh, nothing. Just a little bit of this and that." I said. I really didn't know how how to approach him and tell him in a good manner.

    "Oh, nothing but I would like to talk to tell you about something because I think you deserve to know." I don't know why but I'm becoming really nervous. Maybe because I don't know how he'll react. I think he's nvm to kick me out. I don't know, there's just a lot of things running through my head.

    "Well, what's up beautiful?" He asked as he plopped on the bed.  I knew he was all ears but how was I to break it to him?  Maybe I should show him instead of telling him.

  "Where are you going?" He asked as he inspected my every move. With out a word I picked up what I needed and made my way right back to the bed. I would think my  "silent treatment" would twist his face up but he just had a blank facial expression.

    I reached into my purse to come up empty handed. Where could it be? I wondered. I know I didn't take it out, I couldn't have. The only time I took it out was when I was here alone but I always made sure I put it back. It hasn't been one time when I left it out. I don't understand.

   I looked up at Andrew to see the unexpected. How could he? I don't understand. What? When? Where? How?  Tears started to well up in my eyes as I searched for a some type of emotion in his pretty hazel eyes. But they we're distant. There was not an emotion in sight. His facial expression remained blank. Was he mad, hurt, sad or what?

   "When was you going to tell me?" his tone was mellow but yet to mellow of my liking. He was to calm. Which I found creepy.

    I sensed that he was a bit angry because he would've been came and consoled me and told me everything was going to be okay. But nope! Not this time.

   "I-I was going to tell you before. But I didn't know how to approach my situation with you. I didn't know how you was going to react. I didn't know that we would become friends. I didn't know that we'll be where we are now in our friendship." It was the god honest truth, I didn't know! But I kept my business to myself. 

     "Oh." Was all he said. Oh? Did he really just fucking oh me? "That's all you gotta say?" I was becoming enraged. I know that I was wrong for keeping my pregnancy a secret for so long but I didn't deserve a simple ass  oh. "Yeah." He replied as he walked out the door like ain't shit just happen.

   I'm not go lie, The way that he reacted hurt me. But I'm not going to show any type of emotions to someone who doesn't deserve them and just wants to oh me and act like my feelings ain't shit.

   I refuse to put up with this shit so i packed my bags. On my way out, he didnt even attempt to stop me. He acted like i wasnt even in his presence so i justbgot in my car and headed to the place where I pay the bills at. A place where an explanation for my actions wasn't needed. I went to my new home.

  After getting home, I unpacked my clothes from Andrew house, took a nice bath and plopped into bed with my mind every where except for on earth.

**

  It's been a week now and I haven't heard from Andrew. I guess we're done. I don't contact his ass and he don't contact me. As simple as that! I'm not go lie, it still hurts. I caught feelings too fast. How dumb can I be? I just got out of a relationship with someone who I gave my all to. Even when we broke up I still had feelings for him. However, I let Andrew into the picture and he became my crutch. He help the pain dissolve. He's the one who helped me forget about all the pain Mario had caused. But here I am, looking like a dummy in the end. I should've never caught feelings for him. No matter how sweet he may be.

    I told myself that I was going to focus on me and mines. But I let a man side track me from doing just that. I learned though. I've learned to stay focus and forget these guys. I still wonder how in the hell he found that photo though or did he go through my shit?

  I didn't want for him to find out that way.  I wanted to be able to rejoice my blessing with him. But instead, shit ended up back handing me. So much for me trying to keep my business personal. 

    Oh well though. It's time to get my hustle on.