Prologue

I was once snowy, white and graceful.
I was once beautiful and pure.
I thought I had found a cure.
But to be forever betrayed as my feathers had burned.
The moldy black cloaked my innocence and filled my heart.
I should have known from the start;
she lied and said I was special,
that I was her dove,
I was known  as a protector of the light, a safe haven.
Now I'm a lost wanderer of the night in the form of death, the Raven.

----
Harry's POV

"It's because of her isn't it?" I calmly ask.

Its response was silent. It cocks his head to the side as he watches me intensely. The dark depth of his beady eyes taunt me. I run my hand through my hair as I sigh.

"Do something, anything!" I shout, tell me what to do, tell me what is wrong.

Yet it just sits there. It just sits. It does not seem to care what I have to say. I just want a sign, is that too much to ask? I grab a shoe nearby and chuck it in the direction of this audacious tyrant. Yet he remains a stone. He does not spread his wings in an attempt to claim his dominance. It does not squawk at me in defiance. It silently agrees with me I know it. For sure it does this with the intent that I will steer from her. But I can't, she is like my new addiction and it is the twisted warden that tries to rip me free from the clutches of my new drug.

And this is what angered me even more. I cover my face with my hands in a bitter attempt to conceal my defeated vexed expression. Under my breath I mutter to myself, "my feelings cannot change no matter how much you try to force them to."

And again it is silent, no response, I shut my eyes in contempt.

And here I go.

This is a new story, tell me what you think! This story is definitely different, it has some dark twist to it and I hope you all enjoy

Copyright ©
~ D