Under a spell

"Ben, Ben she agreed to see me tomorrow. I haven't lost her". Tom came running on set, panting a bit as he was late.

Ben looked up at him. "And how did you do that Tom ? I have a feeling she didn't change her mind because you asked her nicely".

"Uhh I don't think you wanna know Ben". Tom found himself blushing. Now after he felt a bit ashamed of what he had done, he knew it was so wrong. But oh Lord she had felt so good and he knew he needed to have her fully, make her his.

Ben's eyes wided. "Please tell me you didn't Tom. You didn't have your way with her in some dark corner somewhere".

"If you are asking if I fucked her, then no I didn't. She is a virgin for God's sake, I am not even sure it is possible". Tom said, wondering if it was in fact possible without hurting her.

Ben stared at him. "And how on earth do you.. No wait, I don't wanna know how you know that".

Tom just chuckled. He was probably going to hell, but he didn't care, because she had agreed to see him tomorrow after he was done on set.

Aria was lying on her bed, looking up at the ceiling. She never knew it was possible to feel this good and this bad at the same time.

She knew that she should burn in hell for what she had let him do to her. It was as wrong as anything could be. It was depraved, but it had been the most amazing feeling ever, and she felt a burn between her thighs at the mere thought.

This would certainly be her downfall, but she couldn't stop and she had agreed to see him the next evening.

Not only was she supposed to be a nun soon, but he was also so very wrong for her. He was to old for her, he was an actor, which her family wouldn't like and he was not Italian.

But right now she would have sold her soul to the devil to get a little more time with him, and maybe that was exactly what she was doing.

She kept telling herself that as long as she stayed a virgin, she could still take her vows feeling okay with herself. She was just making sure she made the right choice.

The rest of the day, and the whole next day she couldn't relax. She couldn't stay still for very long. Thinking of Tom made her feel flushed and breathless, and it made it easy for her to claim to feel unwell and go to bed early.

"You are sneaking out to meet Tom right ?" Mias head poked in her door, with her was another girl Sabina, that she didn't know very well.

She sighed and nodded. "Yeah, I know it is so wrong Mia, but I have to see him, it is like he have me under some kind of spell".

"Bullocks, go live before choosing this for the rest of your life. I don't think it is wrong. Actually I think it's the only sane thing to do". Mia said grinning.

Sabina looked at her wide eyed. "You are so lucky Aria, Tom is soo gorgeous and so sexy".

"Uh thanks both of you. Could you make sure the way out is clear ?" She said nervously. She was wearing a yellow summer dress. It was the one she had arrived wearing.

Mia nodded. "Of course, if I whistle the coast is clear, and we try to cover up if anyone asks for you. Just make sure to be back before the gate is locked".

"I will, no problem". Aria said. She had no desire to spend her night outside the gate.

Mia and Sabina disappeared out the door and a minute later there is a low whistle, telling her that it is safe to get out. She hurried down the hallway, sending them a smile before disappearing out the door on the back of the convent.

Tom can't help but smile when he sees her coming towards him. She is wearing a yellow summer dress and she looks as beautiful as ever.

He knows he has to break it of with his girlfriend back at home, no matter what happens with Aria. He just can't keep up the pretence anymore. He just don't like doing it over the phone.

This time he ain't holding back, pulling her into his arms and kissing her softly, feeling his heart flutter as she is pressing herself into him.

"What are we doing ?" She is looking up at him, and a lot of dirty ideas go through his mind, but he thinks it will be best to wait a little to go further with her.

He pushes a strain of hair behind her ear. "I thought we could just go for a walk and talk. Get to know each other better, before getting dinner".

She nods, looking relieved and he grabs her hand, starting to walk down the street, wanting to know everything about her.

An hour later he is laying with his head in her lap as she is sitting under a tree in a small park, and she is running her hands through his hair as they talk.

She won't really talk about her life before the convent or her family, but he is delightfully surprised to find that she is very well read and intelligent, and that she almost knows Shakespeare better than him.

When he asks how she knows all this, she tells him that the convent school is very strict and the spare time she has used reading.

Tom finds it intriguing to be able to talk with a woman like that, especially a young one, not constantly having to explain himself.

  "Well we better get going, if we are to get dinner and have you back in time".
He gets up and takes her hand pulling her to her feet, kissing her, before lacing his fingers with her walking to the restaurant.