Chapter:19

NFR
Las Vegas, Nevada

I pulled up to the Thomas & Mac center in my own six horse trailer. The extra room for things I might get at the trade show.

I unloaded my four horses and got them settled.

Wyatt's POV

"Rylin your probably going to have to travel home with Cassi." I told her. She nodded as I backed the trailer in next to Cassi's. With all that's happened this summer I really want to marry her.

Yes it may be a little too soon but while I'm deployed I'll have something to look forward to besides my family to come home to. I'll have her too. "Why don't you get the horses situated. I've got a few errands to run." I told her.

She didn't question it as we got out. I unhitched the trailer while she unloaded the horses.

Cassi's POV

I helped Rylin with the horses and we went to the hotel where we're staying I got our room keys then we went over to the trade show.

"If you've noticed I only brought two saddles." I told her. "And just my bits." I added. Once we got to the stand with the good quality saddles I looked over them.

"Hey Cass check this one out." I walked over to it. "Nice." I said running my fingers along it. The person wasn't around the booth. I found the two I'd been looking at all year on the website.

"These are the two I've had my eyes on." I told Ry. Then the guy appeared. "Hello Ms. Smith. How are you this year?" He asked. "I'm good. Thank you."

"I see you eying these beauties." He said. "Yes sir. I've had my eye on them all year long." I told him. "Well I thank you for showing off my brand of saddles and tack." He said. "No thank you for sponsoring me." I replied.

He marked the saddles as purchased. "See one you like Ry?" I asked. "I really like the one I showed you." She said. "Well I guess I could sponsor another rider. My budget will definitely put you in." He told her.

"Oh this is Rylin Ray. Her aunt is Hedli Ray." I told him. "More of the reason to sponsor." He said. I smiled. "Welcome to the Diamond family. Specialized in roping and barrel saddles. Also custom made saddle bronc riding saddles. Up to standards of any rodeo competition." The man told her.

"First saddle is half off when you join. The rest are ninety percent off if you stay with us and don't switch brands." He added. "I've been with this company since I tried out one and wanted another. Trust me they last years. All the older ones are given to family for Christmas. All the boys in my family get a new saddle.

"My nephews are getting my two oldest saddles this year." I told Rylin. "And the best part is she's advertising the saddles since she could ride. Anyone that asks her about her saddle she sends them to my web page to find out more." He told her.

She smiled. "I'll let my family know about the brand. They've been looking for saddles that last years on end." Rylin told him.

"Good to hear." He said. "So this saddle?" He asked. "Yes."

We continued looking after taking our saddles to the truck. I found the bridles for Diamond Tack. "It's a low profile brand that you really have to search for. They only go to the trade shows in Las Vegas for NFR. That's the best way to get business out." I told Ry.

"Hello Cass. Here for your yearly bridles?" The man's wife asked. "Yes ma'am and I have a new Diamond client. Don't worry we've already gotten our saddles." I told her.

"Their amazing this year I tell ya. He worked all year on a new type of saddle made the same way after your comment. He loves it when you compliment on the tack." She told me. "So three bridles and a starter bridle?" She asked.

"Yes." Rylin and I said together. "Don't worry I'll take Wyatt by later." I told Ry. She giggled. I picked up my three and Rylin picked up her's. We went on to protective boots and other tack.

"Diamond Tack is a great quality brand. If a saddle becomes ruined or a strap breaks I let the owner know and he meets me with a new one no pay. So no matter what happens to my tack I know I've got backup." I told her.

"So if the reins break on my bridle they'll replace them for free?" She asked. "Yes. Even if it rips let him know and it will be fixed." I told her as we walked out with our gear.

"Let's get over there and get our tack good to go." I told her as I put the gear in the backseat on my saddles. "How many days are there?" She asked. "Ten total." I told her. "You'll only ride once against the best of the best." I added.