Leaving Day

Hannah's POV

So the boys are finally leaving the house, which is kinda great since we just have taken in six girls. Me, Drew, Sky, Louis, and Demi are at the airport biding our goodbyes to the boys. I just hope I won't cry. I looked at Sky and she's was already bawling. Well can you blame her, her boyfriend is about to leave and she doesn't know the next time she'll see him.

I just stood in the back of the bunch waiting for everyone else to say their goodbyes to them. After I notice everyone had said their goodbyes, it was my turn.

"Goodbye Harry." I said to him while he engulfed me into a hug.

"Take care love. I'll let you know if I ever see Zane." He said.

I nodded and remembered how close Zane and Harry were. He was in Australia when Zane got in a car accident. Well mostly that's his fault, but Harry still cared for him.

"Just let me know if he ever does anything stupid." I replied.

"We're talking about Zane right? He's always going to do something stupid."

I laughed at his comment and just nodded again. Harry then grabbed his things and went to the security line.

Next in line of saying goodbye was Dylan. I was never close to him, I mean we were friends but not best friends. So our goodbyes were short.

Next in line was Kendall. Now I get to scold him and tell him to not do anything stupid to hurt Sky.

"Goodbye Kendall." I said hugging him.

"I'll see you soon." He said.

"Soon?" I questioned.

"Ya I'll be back soon to see Sky. We made a pact that we wouldn't go three weeks without seeing each other." He answered.

"Well aren't you two cute." I playfully said.

"You know it." He winked then left to the security line.

Now it was time to say my goodbye to Logan. We've been through a lot since he's been here. The kiss, the report on tv about us. It's all to much. It's sad to see him go though. Now I'll have to call him and complain about my problems. That's fine though as long as I know he's happy with his career, I don't mind.

I walked in front of him and he just stood there. No words could explain how much we were going to miss eachother. I think he felt the same way because all we did was stare at eachother. Next thing I knew his arms were around me. It frightened me at first but I loosened up and hugged him back.

We stayed like this for a few minutes until I felt the warmth of his body leave mine. He looked into my eyes, and then he kissed my forehead.

"I'm going to miss you so much." He let out breaking the silence between us.

"Same. I don't know how I'll manage to live without you." I joked.

"I know you'll just have to call me atleast four times a day." He played along.

We just stared at eachother again. This time I hugged him again. We pulled apart and I saw his eyes were a little moist at the ends.

"Are you to break first and cry." I said.

"No." He said sniffling his nose.

"It's ok, right when you get on that plane I'll probably be crying to. I'm just glad you started first."

We hugged our final time and then pulled apart. He smiled a heart wrenching smile and walked to the security line. Once he got there he turned around and waved. I waved back until I saw him disappear.