A new begining

Author's pov

As the two touched the box, a beam of light shine from the necklace.

The rain got stronger, lighting and thunder strikes.

Everyone in the museum race toward the light.

As the final lighting strikes, the box shatter as the two fainted on the floor.

The two security guards rush over to the two.

"Are you okay? Can you hear me?" They ask.

"You, call the ambulance. Now!" One of the security said to one of the people who was in the crowd.

As the ambulance came, they quickly put the two in and quickly rush to the hospital.

They contact hyuna's guardians and contact jungkook since he was the only one on taehyung's contact that answered.

Hyuna's pov

As I slowly open my eyes, I saw that I was back at the hospital.

"Hyuna! Are you okay?" My mom ask. I look at her and saw ah rim beside her.

"Ya, what happened?" Ah rim asked.

I didn't answer their questions, instead, I ask, "Where's V?"

"V?" They both ask, confused.

"Taehyung, where's taehyung?" I ask.

"Taehyung? You remember him now?" Ah rim ask.

"Where is he?" I ask.

"He left a while ago." Ah rim answered.

"Oh..."

"Why are you looking for him?" Mom ask.

I took off the hospital stuff on my hand and said, "mom, I'm fine, lets go home."

"Are you sure?" She ask and I nod.

As Ah rim and I wait for her, I thought back to everything. Maybe the reason why I couldn't remember things was because the cells in my brain were damage from the fall. But why was my name hyuna again? And why is Taehyung still Kim taehyung?

"Lets go." Mom said.

After dropping ah rim off and getting my stuff, mom and I head home.

"Mom, why did you name me hyuna?" I ask.

"Why are you asking about that?" She ask.

"I'm just curious." I said.

"Well, your dad and I was planning to name you Anna. But you kept crying and never laugh when you were a baby. Where ever we go, our relatives baby are always smiling and always happy when we say hi to them. But when others say, "hi Anna." You would always cry. And so your dad and I didn't know what to do. One of your aunt suggest taking to you to see a shamen and see if he knows what's wrong. And so we did and he said, you didn't like the name Anna. We ask him what name should we give you. He put his hand on your forehead and close his eyes. When he opens his eyes, he said, 'you're name is now hyuna. Ahn hyuna.' and so that's how Hyuna became your name." She explained.

"Oh.." I replied.

V's pov

"You okay?" Jungkook ask.

"I'm fine." I replied.

"Why were you at the museum?" He ask.

"I don't know." I replied.

"Dude, they said that there was a bright light beam coming through the box. And you know how that box is really tough, no one can break it even if they have the tools, it shatter. Isn't that cool? Man I wanted to see it." He said, "by the way, there was a girl there too. She was standing beside you and you two were found next to each other after the box shatter."