The Letter

Ally woke up this morning to one of her brothers stepping on the old wooden floor, making it creak loudly.
   She wiped her eyes and got out of bed, rather grumpy. She stomped over to her brother and smacked him upside the head, then turning to walk away.
   "Geez, Ally!" Hugo shrieked, jumping slightly, He rubbed his head and closed his eyes.
  "It's your fault that you woke me up!" Ally responded, sticking her tongue out.
  "I hat-" He began, before Rose marched down the stairs.
   "Oh you two, fighting again? Way too childish!" She says, being very proper and setting the table.
  "Hey, he's the one who woke me up. Just saying." Ally grits her teeth and rolled her eyes, slowly walking to the table.
   Hermione came down the stairs, her hair still in that bun. She took her hair holder out and it puffed out.
   Ron followed and looked at her, "Bloody hell, It's like a bush."
   Hermione turned around and hit his head with the Dailey Profit, giving him a glare. "Just be quiet, Ronald."

  "Mom is calling him Ronald again, that's not a good sign." Hugo mumbles, laughing slightly.
"Well, she has an obvious reason, Hugo!" Rose snaps, holding her head up high.
   The family sat down at the table and began to eat, Hugo shoved just about everything he could find on his plate down his throat. Ron did the same, so they had obvious similarities.

"Ronald! The dishes, they-" Hermione begins, her eyes filled with anger. "You nit-wit! They haven't been cleaned for days!"
"You could do some them." Ron responds, finishing his breakfast. He then slides down in his chair, realizing what he said.
"That's it! You're sleeping on the couch tonight!" She yells, storming off upstairs. The door slams loudly and Ron sighs.
"Father, what did you do?" Rose asks, slightly annoyed. She sighed, "You always make problems."
"All of you, stop!" Ally yelled, running up to her room. She sits by the window, holding her knees when she heard a shriek.
   She ran downstairs, almost running into the door. "Is everyone okay?!?!"
  "HOGWARTS LETTERS! HOGWARTS LETTERS!" Hugo screams, jumping up and down. He holds his letter tightly in his hands.
  An owl swoops in, dropping a letter into Ally's hands. She smiles and opens it.
  Dear Ally Lexn,
You have been accepted to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. The term starts on September 1st
         - M. Mcgonagall
   She holds her letter tightly and squeals for the first time in years. Hermione unlocks her door and comes downstairs.
  "What's with all the screaming, squealing, and yelling?" She asks,  confused by everything.
  "Oh mother, they got their Hogwarts letter." Rose says, her head up high.
  "How does Scorpius like you?" Ally asks, rolling her eyes slightly.
"Congratulations!" Hermione says, wrapping her children in a hug. "Ally, Rose, stop it right now."
   "I heard the news from the Kitchen." Ron says, walking out. He puts his arm around Hermione. "We'll go to Diagon Ally later today, now go upstairs and get ready. Especially you, Hermione."