The Real Beginning

We Hide More Than You Think Collab with @zombieplayz and @H2ODeliriousnum1fan

Chapter 1

3rd Person POV:

(Bold=Iris, Italics=Rose, Both is together)
I was running
I was jumping
I was trying to get away
I see someone
Who is that person?
The hunters are close
Hunters are following her!!
Hunters are behind her!!!
I need to help her!!!

    Both Rose and Iris were running from the hunters. The people that capture hybrids and either kill them for their fur, for tests, or for slaves. They were both running trying to get away when they saw each other. They put each other's needs before their own that day and saved each other from the hunters. And that's how we got here to this day. It has been over 8 years and they are going to attend a high school that only deals with hybrids. They house them and keep them safe. It's not like Iris and Rose need protection they have each other. They also have their powers let's just go ahead and say they are rare and very powerful. No one knows what they are only each other know. They have been best friends since the day they saved each other and are going to stay that way. They are inseparable.

    Rose POV:

    I woke up early today and decided to make Iris and I some pancakes with bacon, eggs, and sausage. I walked down stairs and started to make some homemade pancakes, as I got the batter ready for those, I got out the rest of the food. Making sure to stay quiet so Iris wouldn't wake up. I started the make the pancakes first since they take the longest. As the pancakes were cooking, I turned on some very soft music to listen to. Opening up the back door, I stood on the porch feeling the breeze and seeing all the trees around our house. Once the pancakes were finished I started to cook the bacon and sausage. I put the pancakes in the oven so that they would stay warm as I cooked everything else. Opening up the fridge I pulled out some oranges to make fresh orange juice, I also took out a strainer so that I could get out all the pulp, seeing that Iris and I both hate pulp. I added just a bit of sugar and water so the orange juice wouldn't overwhelm everything else. Once I finished everything else, I made some scrambled eggs for Iris. Loading up the breakfast tray we have with all the food she would eat, I quietly made my way upstairs to her room. I opened up the door and set the tray down on her desk. As soon as I did that I jumped on her and screamed. She woke up so fast and knocked me off of her onto the floor. She was panting and it was hilarious to watch, I started to laugh at her. She looked at me and glared crossing her arms and looking away.

    "Awwww, did they wittle baby get scared?" I asked in a child voice.

    "This little baby is about to," I walked over and picked up the tray showing her the food, "never mind, this little baby loves you," she said. I laughed at her and smiled. I gave her, her tray and flopped down on her bed putting an arm over my eyes.

    "Hey we should do something today, since it is the last day of summer," Iris said to me between mouthfuls of food. I moved my arm away from my eyes slightly to look at her.

    "Like what?" I asked. She held up one finger telling me to give her a second, which I did.

    "Like go out maybe to a club, or to the pool," She said. I smiled at her causing her to smile back. Propping myself up on my arms I turned my whole head to her.

    "How about we go swimming during the day, and go to the club tonight?" I asked her. She nodded her head while eating.

    "Oh so later I have to go get some stuff from the store, can we go in your truck? We can have our bikini's on underneath, but I just need to pick up a few things," I said to her.