Dame-Tsuna

2/23/19: ya'll this fic was made years back so it's pretty awful, apologizes for errors and such.

_________________

"Dame-Tsuna!"

For every word that Tsuna gets, another word she adds to her wall. Every nickname, every insult, every push and shove. She adds it to her wall, no. It wasn't an obsession, she didn't hold a grudge against the ones who bully her, she doesn't hold it against them. She herself believes that she is useless, she believes that she will never amount to anything in her pitiful life.

Yes, she has nothing ahead in her future.

"Useless student!"

The teachers weren't any better.

At all.

You would think that teachers would encourage their students to do better and try harder.

Not hers.

They insulted her as much as the rest of the school, perhaps even more, she honestly didn't know why. Every moment of every time, every moment of the day it was "Dame" this "Dame" that, she honesty have had enough of it. It was driving her insane.

So she wrote, she wrote on her wall. All the hurt, all the feelings, all the memories of insults and hurting. She wrote it all.

"Go die!"

Tsuna tried it once, she tried killing herself once.

It didn't work.

Something inside her cringed at the feeling of dying, something told her that everything would soon get better, something would happen that would help her.

She didn't believe the voice.

So she tried, she tried killing herself. Pills, drowning, hanging, cutting, bloodloss, jumping out the window, falling down the stairs, getting run over.....

And so many other things, she couldn't count over how many times her plans have failed.

But she mostly chickened out on doing the attempts.

"No one wants you!"

Tsuna knew her mother wasn't stupid, she knew her mother faked her air-headedness to trick the people of the world. Tsuna knew her mother knew that she was bullied at school, that she was called worthless in front of the whole school by many people.

Yet she did nothing.

Nana didn't do a single thing, she didn't comfort Tsuna when she needed it, she didn't smile to make everything at least seem better.

All she did was smile bitterly, saying, "I know you're Dame."

Tsuna lost the brightness in the world.

"We all hate you!"

Tsuna knew that everyone in the town hated her, she had no friends nor anyone to support her, they all hated her for who she was.

And Tsuna knew that it was all that 'mans' fault.

That man that her father brought caused it all, he caused her dameness and made her clumsy.

Most of all, he did something to her warm feeling.
He took it away from her somehow, locking it away beyond her reach.

And she didn't know how to get it back.

"Ugly!"

Tsuna knew she wasn't attractive.

At all.