Chapter 22

Megan woke up early the next morning, she looked to her side and Brandon was fast asleep, "aw," she took a photo on her new phone and posted it on Instagram and Snapchat, she captioned it with, 'my tired prince is spoiling me on my birthday.' Brandon woke at that moment, "haha good morning, ik what you just did," he laughed, liking the photo. "Well you think your spoiled now, look what else i got you," he pointed to the shelf in front of them. Megan almost cried, there were different types of flowers in a jar, roses, violets, daisies, tulips and many others. There was a note hiding among the flowers, she got up to read it, 'happy birthday to the best girlfriend in the world, your so gorgeous, amazing, funny, cute, heart warming and entertaining, i can listen to you for days without getting bored, your always there for me, we have been through so much together, i am so glad i met you Megan, i hope one day you will take my last name and we can have a great future together.' Megan started crying with happiness, it was complete goals. Brandon copied the caption and put it on Instagram for everyone to see, Megan ran into his arms and she couldn't thank him enough, "ilysm Brandon, i don't ever wanna loose you," she felt like she was in heaven. "Ilyt Megan, we will always have each other no matter what, even though we fight sometimes i will always love you," he said it while looking into her blue eyes. They left the hotel not long after, Brandon called Cameron Dallas to pick them up, "MEGAN!!!" Cameron called. "CAMERON!!!" Megan ran up to him and hugged him, he swinged her around. "its surprising to see you are in Arizona again," Megan was happy to see him again, Brandon was getting jealous as usual, "Megan, sit with me in the back!" he demanded before she could sit in the front. "Ok," she tried not to frown with disappointment, "i'm aloud to talk to people Brandon," she muttered. "Ikk, i just didn't like the way you hugged him," he looked down sadly, "I'm sorry Brandon," Cameron explained, he felt guilty, "no its alright Cam," Megan was rubbing Brandon's back with comfort. None of them talked the rest of the trip home, Brandon and Megan walked silently to the door, Cameron tooted goodbye, Megan waved friendly and walked into the house after Brandon. "SURPRISE!" everyone jumped out in front of her, "oml, you scared the shit out of me!" she laughed, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" they all said at the same time, Nya grabbed her arm and took her outside, Megan looked around with shock, animals were everywhere, "OMG IS THIS FUCKEN REAL!?!?!?!" she almost collapsed but Brandon came up behind her and caught her. Brandon and Megan were both amazed with the effort put into the party. "Thank you guys so much, ily guys, without you all i would never have these happy moments, the girls all had a group hug, "i literally couldn't live without you," Chloe was being legit and serious. "Me either omg," Megan hugged her, "hey, since its your birthday tomorrow i'd like to give you my present for you," Megan went inside to grab a box, "open it," Megan grinned, Chloe ripped it open, tearing the shoe box on the way, "omg Megan, thank you so much, you actually know how much i want these," she laughed, "i'm going to put them on now," she ran up to Megan's room to put them on. "ANDREW?" she turned to see him sitting on a chair with a macaw on his shoulder, "um.. what are you doing here, please tell me Jake's not with you!" she looked around for her annoying, taller but younger cousin. "Chill his back in Australia, i had to move to Arizona, don't ask why," he grinned, "oh ok, well i'll leave you then." She was wondering why he was here, "i invited him to stay," Nya answered her thoughts. "Johnny must hate you then.." Megan shook her head, "uh, his not doing too well, he just tells me to go away." Nya replied as Megan was walking off, she was going to look at the cubs playing together in the play pen, "so cute, i want one," she sighed. "They're yours," Simone laughed, "I bought them off Andrew." She stood next to Megan and put her arm on her shoulder, "you are the bestest friend i could ever have, i miss the old days when we hung out at the shopping centre together, we don't hang out much anymore," she sighed. Megan frowned, "i will make it up to you," the two friends picked the cubs up and cuddled them. "What about the other animals?" Megan had too many pets already but she didn't care, "you get the two macaws as a gift from Andrew, Chloe wanted you to pick another animal under her money," Simone felt so smart giving her all this information. "Megan, you don't want anymore animals, please no," Emma came up to her, "mum, you know i have always wanted to save all the animals and own at least one big cat one day, we seriously talked about this..." Megan snapped with a humorous tone. "We did not.. what ever, your responsibility." Emma shook her head, walking back inside to finish decorating the cake. Brandon was shocked with their conversation, "mother and daughter goals," he laughed. "ikr, i think she has given up on me," she grinned. "Well idk any one with 3 cats, 3 dogs, 2 big cats, 2 macaws and another animal that you decide on in there house," Brandon pointed out, "i'm your crazy girlfriend, im sorry," she flicked her hair and went to find Chloe. Brandon watched her walk away, he smiled, "that's why i love her, she is unique and beautiful."