Just A Little Taste (Slash x Reader)

You and Slash are both 18 years old. Young, crazy, and rebellious. The two of you have been dating for nearly a year now and the relationship has been blossoming. One night, you both were making out at Slash's friend's house; of course trying to keep quiet so you both won't wake anyone up.

(Note: The reader is in italicized text while Slash and both of the characters when they do an action or both say something is the bolded italicized text)

(Y/N) and Slash: * Roughly french kissing each other* Mmmmm~

 (Y/N): *Breaks the kiss* Babe...

Slash: Yeah?

(Y/N): Can I tell you something?

Slash: Of course. You can tell me anything.

(Y/N): *Inhales and exhales deeply* Well... I know that we've been dating for nearly a year now... But... I think that I'm ready...

Slash: Ready? Ready for what, sweetheart?

(Y/N): ...Ready... Ready... *blushes deeply* ready for sex...

Slash: What?!

(Y/N): I've wanted to tell you this for nearly a week now. I just chickened out and kept my feelings to myself. I couldn't take it anymore. I just didn't want you to think that I was a slut...

Slash: Why would you think that way?

(Y/N): I don't know... I guess I was just overreacting...

Slash: *Kisses your cheek* Babe, I would never tell you that you're a slut. Never in my entire life. I know better than that. You could have just told me your feelings. After all, I would love to just get a little taste of you~

(Y/N): *Blushing* Really?

Slash: *Puts his arms around you* Yeah~

(Y/N): Oh Saul~

(Y/N) and Slash: *Leans in and starts kissing roughly once again* Mmmmm~

Slash: *Takes off your shirt and breaks the kiss* Wow... *moves his hands to your waist* I've never realized how beautiful your body is...

(Y/N): *Giggles* Don't lie..

Slash: *Kisses your belly* Do you think that I would ever lie to you?

(Y/N): Of course not, babe. It's just at times that I get insecure about my body.

Slash: Better than looking unhealthy, babe. *Kisses your nose* Besides I don't think that you're fat at all. I think you're just gorgeous. I love all of your flaws, sweetheart~

(Y/N): Oh babe~ You're so sweet~ Honestly, you've made me feel so ha-

Slash: *Takes off your bra with his teeth*

(Y/N): *Gasps* Slash!

Slash: Yes, big tits?

(Y/N): You little devil! You scared me!

Slash: Hehehehehe. *Moves down and sucks your tits*

(Y/N): Mmmm~ Oh baby~