"Used to"

I used to get lost in your eyes, the way they shone so bright like the stars we wished upon late at night, i used to melt everytime when you smiled, i fell in love with your laugh and the way you said my name, but itll all just be a dream, we're broken apart and its my fault, but you hurt me in other ways too, you lost my trust with you when you lied, you changed after that night and we were never the same, they were right i should have givin a second chance, you were still hiding something but i never asked, you would have told me nothing, id have to look for myself, you barley paid attention to me, youd just leave my messages on "seen", i got tired of fighting, i got tired of trying to fix it, fix us, you say you loved me but you never really proved it, its better to show it then just saying it, i swore you were my everything but we turned to nothing, our time ended, our story is over, the end, i cant hell this feeling, this feeling inside, wondering if you were ever even mine? I told myself every night it was a lie, i had you but now im not alright, youve hurt me, memories of you tore my skin apart, it broke my heart again and again, everytime i read this message i cry and just break apart, i used to get lost in your eyes but they began to bring tears to mine, i knew you were mine, that is until after what happened that night....