Part 1: Where is frisk?

Me and my Family went on a Vacation...to make me their slave.
When we were back home I was filled with Scars,Bandages and Wounds.
I looked for frisk but she was gone...then I remembered...
They dared frisk...

~~~
"Frisk do it!" The kid said to frisk
"Come on it'll be easy!" Another kid said.
Frisk was determined so they Nodded.
"Frisk...If your going I'm coming with you!" I hold Frisk's hand and they nodded.
{Oh and frisk is called..."they" because Frisk has no specific gender}
I was walking back home when my Mom talked about going to Boracay...
So I left frisk...I told frisk to wait for me.
~~~

But...they didn't
I left my family and ran straight to Mt.Ebott...I did not rest...I Have to be there for frisk!
When I was at the Mountain...I accidentally fell into a hole...a big hole.
this is what I remember about Mt.Ebott,

Monsters and Humans had a war...but the Humans won and threw the Monsters Underground...And it said when you climb Mt.Ebott u will never return...

The Name of the fallen child

         --------------------------

|Play the Music|

"Oof!" I fell head first into the ground but...i landed on a yellow flower bed. So I was safe.
I looked around, it was all darkness then...
"Howdy, My name is flowey,

Flowey the Flower"

I looked around and I saw a flower bobbing up and down

A yellow flower just like this flower bed.
I walked towards the flower.
"So you must be new here in the Underground human..." Flowey said in a sweet tone and i nodded.
"Well...what is your name?"
"I'm Y/N (Your Name) Nice to meet you flowey!" I offered him my hand...but I forgot...he is a flower.
"Nice to meet you Y/N the human...Golly, You must be confused! Someone at'cha show you hows it done...well little ol' me then I guess" Then a S/C (Soul Color) popped out.
"That heart is your soul...and do you want to know what LV is?" Flowey asked me...Excitedly.
I Nodded.
"Well it means LOVE! And you can get love by these friendliness pellets" Something white glowed and it turned into five white friendliness pellets and surrounded my soul.
"Well...Get as much Love as you can!" I hit the friendliness pellets and Flowey's sweet face turned to a hideous,scary face.

|Turn The Music off...but if you like the Music then keep it on|

"Muahahahaha in the Underground its Kill or BE Killed!" His sweet, Adorable voice turned into a Horrible and unpleasant sound.
"W-what!?" I Ready my stance...like I'm gonna Charge.
"DIEE!!!!" Then the "Friendliness Pellets" blocked every of my way and surrounded my soul in the Middle.
I can't get out of this!
Then a fireball hit Flowey's face and that made him fly away.

I thought I can fly...

"What a horrible creature! Hurting such a Child! Innocent one...come follow me" A Goat lady with a sweet soft Voice said...and I did what she said...I followed her.
I entered a purple gate and when we went inside a room with buttons is what I saw.
The Goat lady stepped on some buttons and clicked the lever beside the door on the wall.
"Here- Oh my...your filled with Scars...Wounds what happened to you!? That horrible Mo-" I cut her off.
"No its okay...its from the outside" She nodded and continue what she was saying.
"Here in the RUINS is filled with Puzzles." The door opened and we went to the next roo-

--------------------Game Paused--------------------
Ooh...Cliffhanger...well...its not a real cliffhanger but I stopped there
Tell me if this is interesting or what!?
This is the first part...I was thinking you should chose what's gonna happen...but its hard so...your just gonna read it.. and maybe put some stuff YOU can do... BOOIIII~ Temmie

~YChoosesToW
Bye Writers.