Chapter 4

"Get out." Was all he could say.

"W-What?" You said in shock bringing you back to reality.

"I SAID GET OUT!" Kris roared out.

You were lost with your words. You couldn't believe this..he just kissed you..HE FUCKING KISSED YOU AND HE TREATS YOU LIKE THIS?!

You felt like crying again.

You lifted yourself off the bed, starting to walk away from his figure. You looked back at him having Ronda growl at you. You felt unwelcomed and threatened making your blood boil even more.

You glared at him yelling out an 'I hate you!' and stormed out the room tears falling down your eyes.

You just wanted to die as you went downstairs. You wanted to be far from him as possible. You went to the main entrance. You were crying crazily but you stopped yourself.

No..I'm done crying..I have to toughen up no matter how much he hurts me.

I'm not letting him affect me like that. I have to get out of here.

You didn't even think twice before putting on a pair of boots that were lying on the bottom edge. Surprisingly they fit your foot. You stormed out the house regretting nothing. You couldn't take it no more.

You looked back at the mansion mouthing a goodbye sticking your middle finger out then proceeded to walk away into the forest.

Kris just looked out his window seeing you leave. He smirked knowing you'd be back. There's no escape from him now. "Let's see what mess you'll get into now my precious puppet" he said making his smirk widen even more. He nodded at Ronda sending her out to go and follow you to not get into TO much trouble. Guess he felt SOME mercy on you.

He turned his face back out the window giving a 'we will see' look and chuckled. Hands in his pockets he leans on the wall.

He threw his head up looking at the beautiful chandelier thinking about your kiss with him. He bit his lip smirking even more. "Oh Sara Sara Sara..you'll see soon" And to that, he had left the room by disappearing into mid air to god knows where.

_=_=_==_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_==_=_=

I kept on walking. I frowned even harder thinking about that stupid kiss with him. The way his soft moist lips touched mine..how plump they were...how my hea- OH MY GOSH SARA YOU NEED TO STOP THIS RIGHT NOW!

I felt fumes leave my ears making.. Ugh I hate this.

I continued walking into the forest hoping to find SOMETHING atleast but my feet were getting tired.

"Ooooh~She looks tasty." The thought crossed on a young tall male squatting on a high tree branch eyeing your figure. He gave out a smirk before going lower beneath the trees getting a clearer view of you. His eyes began to turn deep royal red, fangs coming out. "Looks like I found a new pet~" he said grinning devilishly. He wanted to get closer to you. He wanted to see how worthy you would be for him to stick his long sharp white fangs down on the nape of your neck sucking the dear life out of you.

•••••

I kept on walking deeper into the forest. I don't care if anyone looked for me which I highly doubt..but I why do i have a feeling I'm not alone?

I looked up and inspected my surroundings..that's odd.

"My my my have I found something good to feast on" Another tall figure said hiding beneath the bushes. His eyes began to turn golden with his teeth sharpening.

My heart began to pound...what's going on?

I began breathing hard...then it hit me...

RUN