Key number two

A\N: hey my peeping peps I am here to ease your worries: I will update once a week(unless I get grounded of course). And yes I'm young enough to get grounded.

/chapter two/

I decided to explore grandmas garden and back yard. Remember the second set of gates? I'm not allowed outside of them unless I'm with grandma. Oh ..... I almost forgot (not sure how ) she had a friend who disappeared and she took in her son. Gage walks up to me and just stares at me.

"Can I help you?"  He still just stares at me.

"Ummmmm..................hey......"

"Hey." I stand there glaring at him.

" follow me." He grabs my wrist and drags me to the back of the house.

"Don't call me crazy but I'm seeing keys and fairies everywhere!" It's all a ramble but when he said he can see fairies I just hug attack him.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! I knew I wasn't the only one!!!"

"Wait, you see them to?" I just nod while biting my bottom lip, a bad habit I've acquired.he just grins at me and motions for me to follow him. I do follow him and he shows me little gap in the bushes big enough for me and gage to fit through.we crawl through and see a dome. When we reach the dome I look up and see stars. I look back at the path and realize that it's steep going back up. I read about this in a book. I think it said something about being so deep in the ground that even during the day all you see is starts. Only people who see fairies see the stars everyone else sees sun.

"Gage? Look up what do you see?"

"The sun." The sun. He can't really see fairies.

"Gage I think we should go."

"nah let's stay."

"Gage....."

"I said let's stay!"

"I'm leaving, with or without you."

"I guess you don't want the second key then."