Chapter 8

I walk into the house and find my dad sitting on his computer. "Dad?" I say. he keeps his gaze fixed on the computer and doesn't look up. I walk over to him and try again "Dad?" He doesn't move and still doesn't talk to me. He isn't talking to me. "Dad? So you're not talking to me?" I say as I start to sob "It's not my fault! This isn't fair!" I scream as I cry and run to my room. Why is this happening! It's not my fault this happened! I pick up the phone and call Delanie. "Hello?" Delanie says through the phone. I sob and respond "Hey Delanie, do you wanna come over?" I hear her gasp "Ali! What's wrong? I'll be over in a few!" She says and she hangs up.

The door bell rings and I run down the stairs and open the door, I see Delanie's face at the door and remember how gorgeous she is. She has stomach length brown hair with two blonde streaks in the front, she is about my height and has a perfect body. She wears the same cloths as always skinny jeans and a black t-shirt with some band on it. "Ali, are you ok?" She says as I stand in the door way "Yes... No.. I really just don't know" I sob as Delanie engulfs me in a hug. "Lets go to your room and talk about it. You can tell me all about what happened." Delanie says. we leave the door way and start up the stairs. I am so lucky to have Delanie, with out her. No. I don't even want to think about it.

The next thing I know me and Delanie are rolling on the floor laughing. "See! I told you I would make it better!" Delanie says through laughs. "You where right!" I say with a loud giggle. Delanie stands up and looks at the clock "Damn! I have to go, it was fun. I'll call you?" She says as she puts her shoes on in a hurry. "Yeah, I'll see you tomorrow." Delanie runs out the door and I sit on the floor. I look over at my dresser, and remember. My vitamins! I walk over and I take one.
I still can't believe that I having a baby. At 14. But I will love this baby.

I do love this baby.

My baby.