chapter one

I so wanted it to be a regular day. But today felt diffent. I just wanted to go to class, sit in the back, and read my book. Hannah wasn't in today, she had just got back from her holidays. So I guess she was taking the day off. Leaving me to deal with the hell hole that is high school on my own.

Usually in this high school I was ignored. But today was weird. First off miss popular high and mighty Jessica smiled at me. Usually in don't even get a scowl.

I was sat in the library when Jessica approached me. She strode over in a black lace top, skinny jeans, and black high tops. Shes not your avrage popular girl, she has the attitude bit not the appearance. She put her hands on my desk and begunbto talk. "So your friends with the lesbian right?". "Her name is Hannah and yes...why?". "Hannah right so is she seeing anyone?". "No...not that I know of...why?". "No reason...can you just give her this?...its my number". She starts to walk away when I catch her. "Wait Jessica...is this you telling me...". She cuts me off before I can finish my sentence. "No...it's just my number". I turn back to my book when she calls my name. "Yes". "Call me jess". "OK".

As soon as jess leaves I text Hannah her number as well as saving it in my phone. I hope she doesn't mind.  Not long latter o recive a text from hannah.

HANNAH
hey Anna what's this.

I replied instantly

ME
a number just text it

Not long latter hannah texts me back.

HANNAH
OMFG this is Jessica's number...she j st asked me out...and I said yes

-------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you like the story so far. It will progress and more characters will be introduced including Parker

Feel free to leave a comment

Thanks for reading