Untitled Part 1

"Okay guys let's do this" I heard the boss say right before everybody loaded their guns and put them away under the jackets. It was time to make some money.

We jumped out of the car and walked normally into the building and straight up to the front desk. The receptionist looked up as she saw us approaching and put on that usual service smile, the same exact smile that she put on whoever she was speaking to. What she didn't know was that we weren't the ordinary clients coming for a meeting, oh no we have a very different reason for being here.

The boss slowly leaned over and told her calmly that we would like to schedule a meeting with the CEO of the company and that there was no need to make any security changes, all whilst he was making sure she could see his gun.

You could have heard her gasp from a mile away as she realised the situation. Quiet snicker was heard from the rest of the guys, that was the usual reaction, however they still believed it to be lame and sort of boring.

The girl looked around the lobby for help but got none whatsoever, nobody noticed the commotion and she must know better than to scream. If she did she was a dead chick.

"I'm afraid the CEO is not available for a meeting sir." She managed to stutter out in between her rapid breathing.

"Well then I suppose he ought to cancel something? Perhaps you could tell us where he is? I can assure you he will not regret seeing me, or my men for that matter." He said and winked at her.

I internally groaned as he continued to make her feel even more uneasy, this was going to take all day in this speed. I really just wanted to get over with it, things could not be less interesting.

"Okay, I'll show you" The girl said as she must have came to her senses and figured that she would be dead by morning if she didn't. She walked out from behind her desk and slowly started making her way towards the elevators.

"No" I said as I stepped forward and grabbed her wrist. She flinched at the touch. "Not the elevators, show us the stairs." We couldn't risk getting caught on the elevator cameras and we wouldn't exactly be able to take the elevators on our way out of here meaning we had to be able to find the stairs.

She janked her wrist out of my hand and turned around before hesitantly starting to walk past us in another direction. Within a minute we were in a deserted stairwell and I yet again grabbed her, this time showing her into my chest and putting my gun at her temple. She froze as I did this and I leaned in and whispered in her ear.

"This better not be a trap"

"How could it be? You haven't exactly let me tell someone you're here or make a phone call." She whispered.

"Good girl" The boss said. We walked up the stairs with me and the girl in the front since she was the one showing us the way.

Once we came up to the 78th floor she stopped and said this was the right floor. I let go of her and she fell to the floor.

We left her there with one of the men as the rest of us took out our guns, stormed the office and shot all witnesses. By now the CEO knew we were here and was desperately trying to find a way out of here. The boss stepped forward and shot the security cameras before turning to him.

"This is what will happen now, first I shoot you, then I send my men after your family, then I'll have your cute little receptionist tied up and thrown into the bathroom for the police to find, oh and don't worry she won't say anything or she know exactly what will happen to her." With that he fired the gun and the dude was dead.

Everyone but me left quickly, I stayed and tied up the chick before throwing her into the bathroom. After that I left the building and drove away towards the gang house.

The boss never lies after all.

At the house it was a full on celebration, that CEO had owed us a lot of money and after this his debt was well payed of, especially since some other dude had payed us to get rid of him. I didn't know this other dude's name but I knew better then to ask.

The job was done and the drinks were free, meaning I was going to get drunk and have fun.  

But for some reason I couldn't get that receptionist out of my mind.