Chapter 18

A/N- I'm just going to keep writing from Ravens POV until her birthday is over. By the way I'm so sorry for not updating a lot last week. I was super busy. Any way I'm on mid-term now so I'll be able to update more. Any way enjoy and happy Halloween!

Love Mimi♡♡
-----------------------------------------------------------

*Ravens POV*

Most people would be really surprised or scared or they would find it really weird when they meet their mother for the first time. But me, being Raven the crazy, well I found it really cool. I was already calling her mother and I know it's weird that I didn't call her mom but that's what Wendy called her.

Also Wendy was now technically my half sister. I was really happy about that. She was only a year younger than me anyway which made twice as fun.

Dad had already asked his question which I answered truthfully. He simply asked if me and Peter were together and of course I said yes. I'm pretty sure that he was planning our future wedding in his head.

We were eating our desert when suddenly all the lost boys asked Peter to say a speech.

"Well it just so happens that I have a speech prepared. Ahem. No." He said sitting down again.

"Pan get up and say your speech or I will go through every nickname is have ever used on you." I threatened. I heard other shouts of disappointment from everyone else.

"Okay okay fine." Pan said standing up again." Hello everyone. Thank you all for coming here today to celebrate Christmas and of course Ravens birthday. Now I don't want to bore you all with a speech that I didn't prepare so I'll make this quick. As I said before thank you all for coming here today. Chief I'll start with you. Thank you for coming here with Tiger Lily and bear paw instead of spending this festive day with your tribe. Next to the lost boys. Thanks for always making everyday as fun as the next. And finally I'd like to thank my girlfriend Raven, my best friend Edward and his girlfriend and my friend, Wendy. Thanks for always being there and for the constant nicknames." Pan said. We all clapped as he sat down.

"That was great Pan. We're proud of you." I said. We all started to stand up and walked over to the tree to give presents.

We were all sitting around in little groups giving each other presents.

"Here Wendy. I'm sorry it's not very big but I made it myself." I said handing over her present.

"Oh it's lovely Raven. Here this is for you." She said taking out the little bracelet is had made her and giving me a small wrapped parcel. Inside was a necklace with a black crystal on it.

"It's lovely." I said putting it on.

"Let me help you." Pan said fastening the clasp on the back.

"Thanks. Here's your present." I said giving him his present. It was a new panpipes. His own was destroyed when it fell out of his pocket when he was flying.

"Thanks Raven. How did you know what to get me?" He asked.

"Pan, I'm your girlfriend. I always know what to get you." I said flicking his hair. He smiled and handed me a box.

"This is your present. Please don't shake the box. It wouldn't be great." He said. I took the lid off.

A bright light came out of the box nearly blinding me. When it had dimmed, I peered into the box. I gasped in surprise.

"Peter! You got me a fairy companion!" I said picking her up. She had long brown hair and a little blue dress.

"How did you find her?"I asked unfolding her wings. She stood up and walked around my hand.

"She lived in the fairy village and wanted a companion. She can live with Tink. Those two are already best friends. Her name is Misty." Pan said.

"She's lovely. Thank you Pan." I said stroking her hair. She looked up at me and flew up to my shoulder.

After many hours of games and partying it was time for everyone to go home and for the lost boys to go to bed.

"Peter is there a place for my parents to stay?" I asked Pan.

"Yes there is a guest tree house over here." Pan said pointing up to a tree.

"Wonderful. Buy before we turn we for the night, I have to give Raven a little something." Dad said.

"What is it dad?" I asked him as we stood off to the side.

"Raven I know that this gift isn't as extravagant as some of the other ones you got this evening but I want you to have this any way." He said handing me a heavy object wrapped in silk.

"What is it?" I asked. I honestly didn't have a clue.

"Why don't you open it and see." Dad said smiling at me.

I removed the purple silk and found a shiny wooden box. I lifted the lid and gasped.

"Oh dad. Your spyglass." I said. I had only cried a few times in my life but as I gazed at the spyglass I felt tears slide down my cheeks.

"I can't take this. It's yours. It's been in your family for generations. You have to give it to your first son." I said. Dad told me a lot of stories when I was younger. This was my favourite.

"Yes but I don't have a son and although John and Michael are practically my children, you are my oldest daughter and the one I raised. That's why I'm giving it to you." He said.

"Thanks dad." I said giving him a hug.

"Don't mention it. It would have been yours one day any way." He said.

"Okay. We'd beat get to bed. It's very late." Mother said walking over. I nodded and wipes my eyes.

"Okay. Goodnight mother. Night dad." I said giving them both a hug.

"Good night Raven. Sleep well." Mother said before walking off with dad.

"Hello again. Longtime no see." Pan said putting his arms around my waist and resting his head on my shoulder.

"Hi there." I said smiling at him. Then I noticed something. There were still a few lost boys mingling around but besides that we were alone.

"Where is Wendy and Edward?" I asked sleepily.

"I don't really know. Will I bring you up to your room?" Pan asked offering his arm.

"Sure. I might fall asleep on the way up." I said. We jumped into the air and flew upwards towards the hut.

*Peter Pans POV*

As we reached the hut, Raven was practically asleep. She buried her head in my shoulder as I opened the door.

What I didn't expect to see was Wendy and Edward fast asleep fully dressed on Wendy's bed. It was adorable to see but it meant that Raven had nowhere to sleep.

"Raven we have a bit of a problem pertaining your bed...Raven?" I whispered. I looked down and saw that she was fast asleep.

"Oh good lord." I said. I did the first thing that came into my head and brought her over to my den next door. If anyone found out they would probably think it the strangest thing but right now I was too tired to come up with a better plan.

I laid her down on the bed as best I could and then I just lay there staring at her black hair. I couldn't believe that this time last year I could barely stand Raven and now she was my girlfriend. Not that I was complaining or anything.

Raven rolled over and snuggled into my chest. I chuckled a bit and kissed the top of her head.

"Good night Raven." I said before closing my eyes and falling asleep.