Chapter 1

I walked into the station and put on my uniform just as I did for every shift before making my way towards my desk. I made myself a cup of coffee whilst greeting some of my coworkers.

Not long after the police chief came and gave me a new case, it was against this very succesful drug dealer who operated in Brooklyn. Some of our sources claim he's getting a huge shipment of heroin, ecstasy , LSD and molly tonight in the harbor. It was my job to catch him and stop the shipment from getting on the street meaning that I'll have to arrange an operation and organize it and that quick.

With only a few hours left to work with I called a meeting with some of the other policemen to inform them of the situation.

"I has come to our attention that a lot of drugs will come into our district tonight. We have to stop it, we know the shipment will arrive in the harbor about 1 am tonight and we believe that the person behind this is Dominic Sarmiento. As you all already know we have crossed paths with him before, sadly without much success." I say and look out over the room to see most of the men are still listening intensively waiting for their orders." I want as many arrests as possible but mostly we need to get these drugs of the street. Officer Charlson will inform you all about your positions." I finished it off and walked to out of the room, out of the corner of my eye I saw Officer Charlson get up.

I searched through our archives for reports containing Dominic Sarmiento and other cases where we have made an attempt to catch a shipment.

Hmm interesting, in all these files Dominic and his men appears to disappear right before the police attacks, as if he knew they were coming. Therefore all previous attempts to get a hold of him or the drugs have failed. Well that's about to change.

*A couple hours later*

We had just arrived at the harbor and we had shattered among different warehouses and cars all over the place to make sure that the criminals wouldn't be able to escape this time.

Suddenly, voices were heard and it appeared as if the source had been correct.

I quickly signaled to all of my men that it was time to step forward and arrest these douchebags before they got away.

In less than a second all of us had piled out of the cars and warehouses and surrounded them, there was no way they could escape this.

After scanning the scene I was disappointed to see that Dominic Sarmiento was nowhere to be seen. Although his men didn't have the same luck, they were still here and so was the drugs.

"NYPD! DROP YOUR WEAPONS AND PUT YOUR HANDS ON YOUR HEAD!" I shouted at them and after the surprise disappeared from their faces they all surprisingly followed my commands. I'm not going to lie I did expect them to refuse, this had been far too easy.

My men didn't waste any time and as soon as the criminals were unarmed and the situation appeared to be under control they cuffed their hands together behind their backs and led them towards the hidden police cars. The drugs were confiscated and all that was missing was Dominic,this ain't the last I'll see of him.

We went back to the station and the operation was named successful even though we hadn't caught the big fish and we all really knew that this was only the beginning of our fight against Dominic Sarmiento.

There was a long way to go, but I believe that we are ready for it.