Chapter 01 -

Chapter 01

I am Terrence Dela Fuente, 15 years old, and I study at Sarrossa Academy (SA).

*Alarm Rings!

5:30 am

First day of school...

"I'm still sleepy...(Yawns)"  Terrence said.

He prepares for school.

*After 30 mins

6:00 am

*Beep! Beep!

"The school bus is here..."  Terrence said.

I quickly go to the school bus and get in.

You have to wait 45 minutes to reach "SA" from our house...

Sometimes, you will just eventually fell asleep because of boredom, and sometimes too, someone will take picture of you while you are asleep and then show it to other students. It's really embarassing...

Yes! After 45 minutes we're now here at school. There are so many students...

I directly go to the 3rd Year classroom when.... 

*I fell (Literally)

"Crap, It hurts!"  Terrence said.

It was Rhea who I accidentaly bump into, She was my bestfriend. I will describe her to you

- Curly Hair

- Beautiful

- But, she is small. xD

"It's your fault!"  Rhea said.

"I'm Sorry Bhest. Let's go, before we are late. We can go to the classroom together and I'll also help you bring your stuffs."  Terrence said.

The truth is, Rhea is my crush since the first time I saw her. But of course, she doesn't know! (YET)

We both arrived at our room at time, we have so many classmates than last year.

*A teacher came in

"Goodmorning class."  -Miss ?????

She's not old, not tall, not beautiful and she looks like she's not nice . . .

"I'm Miss Kath Villanueva & I'm gonna be your adviser for this whole school year."  Miss Kath said.

"Gooooood Morning Miss Kathhh."  The whole class said after standing up.

I glance at Rhea and she looked at me, I quickly avoid an eye to eye contact with her.

"Everybody sit down."  Miss Kath said.

Everyone follows. . .

"I would like to tell all of you our basic rules, first of all - no littering. I don't want our room to be dirty. Second - don't be noisy. There are some other level(s) that is having classes so don't be noisy. Third - no bullying. Think first, if you know bullying is bad, don't even try on bullying someone. Does anyone has any question?"  Miss Kath said.

-None says a single word.-

"Good. Now class, I'll give you your class schedule."  Miss Kath said.

-After our class with Miss Kath we had our recess-

I walked past Rhea. . .

"Hey Bhest, can we have our recess together?"  Terrence called then smiled.

"Sure! But you gotta buy me some foods. Just kidding!"  Rhea said and smiled too. 

TO BE CONTINUED...

Wait for more chapters to come!