Home

New town, new school, new people. I was sitting in the front seat of my moms suv, driving into Ridge Hill, my new town. I came from Jacksonville, a small town up north of Ohio. I look to my left and see the most beautiful woman I know. My mom. She had dirty blonde wavey hair, perfect tan skin, beautiful bracelets around her wrist, and diamond earrings. She also had a not to big -not to small-town nose. She had ocean eyes. She gets her eyebrows done every so often too. She was a slim girl too, she is scared if getting fat.

My mom, Tina, was a pageant girl when she was little. I've seen her pictures and her trophys and I wanted to be that girl too. I used to think I was ugly when I was around 12. But now, 3 years later I kinda just got used to it. I told my mom when I was 13 I wanted to be a pageant girl. We signed up and now it's my passion.
I'm an only child, my baby brother died 7 years ago when he was 2. I was only 8 and I was exited to have a brother but he died.. It's kind of hard to talk about it. I leaned my seat back and fell asleep...
"Babygirl, wake up we are home."
Home. That's sounds weird. Home was hours away. I'm at a house I didn't want, but was forced to go to for a reason I don't know. I sat up and saw a real big, fancy house. It was made of red brick and big windows.
"Mom."
"Yes muffin? "
"This is a real pretty house, don't get me wrong, but why so big? "
"I will explain later." She looked away and walked off.
I got out of the car and I looked at the house again. I looked at the perfectly cut green grass. It's a shame of how pretty it is and it's gonna die soon with the coldness rushing in so quickly. I walked and got my belongings and walked the stone path up to the front door and took a deep breath and opened the door.