Pageant

I woke up to the good smell of eggs but with a cramp in my neck from the floor that was underneath me. I walked to the bathroom and saw my chestnut brown hair in the way of my tan skin and green eyes. I brushed my hair then did my routine, took a shower, brushed my teeth, washed my face, and got dressed. As soon as I go back into my room I plugged in my phone and sat down on the carpet floor witch was white as a sunny day cloud.
"Breakfast is done deary. "
"Coming!" I say as I get up and run downstairs. I rush to eat. I gobble down my food and run to the back door to see the yard and the wonderful colors on the leaves. The colors of November. A hand stops me.
"Honey, I have exiting news!"
"What? "
"I signed you up for a pageant!"
"Really! " I say in excitement.
"Yes, but we also have bad news. "
"What?" I say nervously
"I told them you know pagetting skills and all that, and they said your first pageant is next week from today."
"Oh. Um..That's okay! " Oh for crying out loud!  I knew NOTHING about being in a pageant. I need to ask for help soon.
"Oh thank the heavens! "
I walk up to my room and look at myself in my mirror. I see my mom when she was younger.
"Honey we have to go get your dress come on let's go! I wanna see my baby in her first pageant gown "
I felt rushed already. I brushed my soft, long hair and slipped my shoes on.

*SORRY this is so short I will try to make the next chapter a little bit longer than usual*