Chapter 23: The Talk

~~~ REMEMBER~~~

Y/N: Your name

L/N: Last name

M/N: Middle name

Harmony: Mom's name

D/N: Dad's name

S/N: Sister's name

Anthony: Brother's name

H/C: Hair color

E/C: Eye color

F/C: Favorite color

S/F/C: Second favorite color

F/F: Favorite food

H/L: Hair length

M/C: Material Choice

F/B: Favorite breakfast

~~~ More will be added~~~

Yay! New chapter! Well, Welcome to chapter 23!!! I hope you'll enjoy this one, even thought it's a little bit more of a talking chapter...(If you couldn't tell, the title is 'The Talk'). I don't even know what talking chapter means, but oh well, it's that. I should really stop talking and get into it. So, enjoy!!! By the way, I might remove some of the 'Remember' List, because it's not necessary...

Song: Beautiful (B-e-a-utiful), Nightcore. This song is so nice and perfect. And just listen to the lyrics. They're perfect for this. I might even be using this song again. For now though, it's background music, but wait to play it. I have a nice moment. Anyways,

~~~LET THE STORY BEGIN~~~

3RD PERSON POV

It had been a couple of days since Y/N came back to the village, and everything was finally back to normal...

Or was it?

Everyone had been acting perfectly fine, but if you looked closely, you would know something wasn't fine... Laurance had noticed this, and was wondering what to do about it.

It was about Garroth, his best friend, after all.

He seemed flustered, and was even more in his thoughts then he would usually be. It was hard to even talk to him, because he couldn't concentrate on what someone was saying to him. He hadn't act this strange since... well since just before he turned evil and helped Zane.

But that was long ago... It was the past, and no one wanted to talk about it.

So Laurance continued to wonder about it, and finally came to the conclusion that he should approach Garroth.

On the other side, Y/N wanted to talk to someone about everything that happened while she was on her trip, but she didn't know who to tell.

She didn't want to tell her Mom, not now, because she would be worried about a bunch of stuff. She didn't want to tell Aphmau, because she had other things to worry about. She didn't want to tell Laurance, well... because he was Laurance...

She really didn't know who to open to, so she kept silent.

Back to Laurance, he decided it was finally time to confront Garroth, so he decided to go see him.

LAURANCE'S POV (Yasss!)

I wanted to talk to Garroth about how he was acting, so I decided right now was a good idea.