Boy Clone -Chapter two: Visiting castle of Naso

The next day we went the big castle of the duke Naso, to visit his thirteenth wife, who was a predictor of the future. We paid her with a little golden coin. She threw it in the fire and the coin fell apart in 10 pieces. Every new piece had a bit information on it and the number of pieces was important for the consequences. A number below the five was a good omen. Around ten would mean worst.

'That means that we probably can't defeat the dragon and I will never see my twin again?' The woman nodded and sighed. 'Probably, but my fortune telling can be a bit off. Never forget to do your best. You will come further if you try, with crying you can't do anything.' I dried my tears and forced a smile.

'Yes! I'll do my best!'

My boyclone smiled back and asked new questions.

'Where can we find our twin? Is there probably a sign of her presence on a radar? And where can we find the dragon?'

The woman's expression changed to sad and she replied:'No, I'm afraid I can't say anything about her presence. There hasn't been any information about her on the pieces of the coin. I do know how to enter the middle of the earth. It's told in an old riddle, written by our ancestors.'

She walked to the big cupboard on her left side. She opened the second drawer on the right side and she took out a little piece of paper.

'1628 15210 14213 13217 52N12W 24,4'

'Aha! They wrote the dates down in the first part. The 16th of secundia in an eighth year. The 15th of secundia in a tenth year. 'Probably it's written about 500 years ago when they discovered the earth opened once in some years in the same month on almost the same day.'

'Yes, and it looks like the age gap becomes bigger after every opening. If you look at the last numbers, you see the difference becomes bigger and bigger. Probably it's now already every 60 years. We can calculate it.'

'It will appear! In 5 years it will appear again!'

I had been looking at the two who were very busy with talking and I felt guilty because I couldn't say anything. I was not smart enough to figure out things. I had always been the best in calculating, and I felt proud because I could help.

He praised me and continued reading the riddle

'Then, the coordinates given... That's the place of an island. To be precise...'

'Hmm?'

'Nothing, I made a mistake. There is nothing on the island. Let's change the subject. How to defeat the dragon?'

'I don't know. You are the smart one here you can figure it out yourself.'

'Hmmm... Okay. Thank you for everything.'

We left the room and went to the bedroom of the duke's son. The door was open and we saw the boy, who was sleeping soundly.

'Alice, steal his weapons!' The boyclone walked into the room like he was a maid and started to clean the room while searching for weapons. He came back with two swords and went again back in the room. In his hand he had two guns stored in two helmets. Suddenly, the young duke opened his eyes and saw him. 'Huh, are you a new maid?'

'Hmmm... Yes...'

'What are you doing with my weapons?'

'Nothing.'

'Why are you dressed like that? Our maids don't wear such frilly frilly dresses. And... Aren't you a boy... You... kind of... are boyish'

'No particular reason... '

Suddenly he turned around.
'ALICE COME AND TAKE HIM AS HOSTAGE!'

He put the pistol in the mouth of the little duke and said:

'You take that back. If you dare to say anything else about the same subject we'll kill you right here.'

I came in. I used my corset, to let him faint and belt as rope.

'What to do with him? 'Throw him in the bushes for now. I pointed at the bushes that lay 7 meters below the window. It's also our only escape route. They already heard his scream. This room will be filled with security and maids in a moment. Avoid the water that flows next to it when searching for a path that leads to the sea. This dress should start dry. The chip to destroy the dragons memory is sewn in it remember?'

'I understand.'

I jumped after the duke's son and the weapons had been thrown. I landed in the bushes and after that, I gave a sign to Alice and he also jumped he used one of the jackets of the little duke as a parachute to prevent the destruction of the chip and to make sure he wouldn't land wrong.

'Let's go! That way!' We loaded the captivated boy on a car and rolled the car off the hill.A big forest was in front of us. We slowly descended the hill and entered the forest.

'We can hide here and think of a plan here.'

He put on the jacket of the duke and smiled.

'I was cold.'

The jacket was a little bit too big for him. His arms completely disappeared in the jacked and it even.covered a bit of his secret area.

'What to do with our little duke? Why did we even kidnap him?'

'He can be quite useful.'

'Look how fat he is compared to us!'

'Yeah he's a bit fat, but he violated me. We can train him, he seems a smart boy.'

'Hmm. By the way. We still have more than 4 years until the hole of the dragon opens. What to do in these years? And by the way. If you were going to be castrated, in case the dragon can't be defeated will you stay at my side forever?'

Again, the boyclone laughed and answered the questions.

'We need at least 3 years for our journey, we have to gather people who want to help us and the fifth year we'll need to be at the place where the earth will open. That 24.4 on the paper, it means it has to be exactly 24,4 degrees on any scale at the day. Otherwise it won't open. The most likely month to have a temperature like that is secundia. We have to defeat the dragon in one day I think. Since the gate only opens every x years. And yeah... I can stay at your side if I were going to be castrated, but it is painful and not relevant at the moment. I don't want that. I believe we will defeat the dragon and before that, We'll have found our sister. By the time she is found we don't need my existence. I think you two can defeat the dragon.'

'But... I don't need her. It may sound harsh, but I like you much better. In my fourteen year lifetime, I've only met her once. We sat there in silence. I greeted her, she didn't greet back. I don't even know her name. She had only said two sentences:' I hate being reminded of the past' and 'good night' then she disappeared and I met you. You neatly replied to all my questions and know exactly what I think. You told me almost everything I wanted to know. You never left my side although I didn't notice of course.'

'Thank you, but I'm not worth your praise. Not yet.'

'By the way, I am kinda curious, you said our mouths always move together. I imitate you and you imitate me, but it wasn't the case in the castle. How come?'

Our mouths opened and closed again at the same time.

'The castle is cursed. Uhh... Not exactly cursed, I mean... The duke is a descendant of the first king, king Subete. He could use magic and thanks to that magic we could speak separately.'

'Ah, I see. Let's spend the night in the forest. By tomorrow evening we will probably have reached the shore. I remember I once played there, some years ago, and left my boat there. I don't think anybody has stolen it. We can use it to reach the second continent. There we can gather people to continue our mission.'

We both searched for a place to sleep. I searched some little trees and he cut down with the words. He cut the tree on such a way we could lay under the deck of leaves, using those as a blanket. I watched how he did the job and praised him. We both crawled in our little tree beds. He turned around and started to sleep. I smiled and whispered: 'Alright. Good night!'