Smoething called secrets

Forgive? Yeah, in Your Dreams!

          “Isabell, it’s time to wake up, you have school baby girl.” My mother says, as she knocks gently on my bedroom door, pulling me out of my dream. I sigh, wishing that my dream would come true, because in all honestly, dreams are so much better than reality… Suddenly there was a louder knock on my door, “Izzy! Did you hear me?”

            Rolling my eyes, I answer my mother, “Yes mother! I’m up!” I laugh under my breath, as I make my way to the closet. Swinging open my closet doors, I look around, trying to find a pair of pants to wear. I smile as I pull a pair of black skinny jeans off a hanger, and throwing them onto my bed. I smirk as I pull my tank top and sweats off, as I go through my shirts, trying to find my favorite Batman sweater. Smiling once I finally found it, I quickly pull it over my head and pull my pants onto my legs.

            I sigh and walk over to my closet again, finding a pair of boots to wear. Once I was completely dressed, I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled, I mean, I didn’t look horrible, but seriously, I need some make up on! I pace to the bathroom and shut the door behind me, I look at myself in the mirror, and quickly I apply a thin layer of eye liner and mascara, smiling as I apply some lip balm to my lips too.

             I walk down stairs and into the kitchen, where I find my mom and my little brother. Smiling I walk over to my little brother, Jess. I run my fingers through his hair, “Morning Bell!” He shouts, smiling up at me, and it is so cute! He has his two front teeth missing right now, and I swear it is the cutest thing when he smiles!

            I laugh, “Good morning Jess!” I say as I sit down next to him and take a sip of his orange juice. He gives me a dirty look as I set his cup down again, giving him an evil grin, “Thanks for the drink Jess…”

            He shakes his head and moves the cup farther away from me, I smirk, “You are so not welcomed Bell!” I roll my eyes and get up, “And you will never be welcomed to drink my orange juice again!” I look at him with a fake pout on my face. He sighs and holds his cup up to me, “Whatever take it.” I shake my head and smile at him; he quickly smiles back and takes a drink of his juice.

            “Mom, I’m ganna go, Kate is probably waiting for me at school.” She nods her head and waves me off; she was too busy doing her morning word puzzle. “Uh, love you, bye!”

            She smiles up at me, “Bye baby girl! See you later!” I roll my eyes and grab my keys off the counter top, “Hey, Jess is going to be at Aunt Melissa’s house tonight and I’m ganna go out with a few friends too, so don’t be expecting anyone when you get home tonight, ‘kay?” I say again, looking away from her.

            This wouldn’t be the first time my mom has ‘gone out’ with some friends. She does it almost four times a week, and when she does, I usually don’t see her the next day, either she’s too drunk to go anywhere, or she’s still partying. I guess I’m lucky to have my mom right now, I mean, after Jess and I lost our dad a year ago it’s been really complicated, and the whole family has been depressed I guess. I got over it after a couple months, Jess is lucky because he didn’t really know dad, but, I feel really bad for mom, her and dad had known each other forever,  and I’m serious about that, they had been friends since the first day of kindergarten. It really is true love for them; at least it used to be…

 Once I pull up to the school parking lot, barley any cars are here, so that most likely means there are only a few students. I smile, knowing that I was able to get in some free study time. I really need to catch up in social studies. Smiling, I grab my bag out of the passenger seat and make my way over to my special tree. Tyler and Kate two of my best friends and I met here, and ever since then we would always meet here or hang out here when we got the chance. I have four best friends that I would do anything for, Tyler, Kate, Elijah, and Gemma. I met Gemma and Elijah at a party three years ago, Gemma saved me from getting my ass beaten, and Elijah started hitting on me, but when we all became close we looked at each other as if we were all family.