My brothers best friend <3(Jc Caylen FanFic)

Chapter 1

Connor has been trying to set me up with Sam all week,sure he was cute and all but I prefer Jc or Kian. I was getting ready to leave to Jenn's (Jennxpenn) when Jc called me over. "Hey Nikki can I talk to you?"He asked me."Sure"I said.He pulled me into his room.I sat down on his bed,"So what's up?"I asked him."Well I need some advice......"He said."Okay.."I replied."Soooo I kinda like this girl but I don't know if she likes me back and I wanna ask her out but I don't know how to or when the right time would be?"He said."Well the right time would probably be when you guys are just hanging out or something and how to ask her I don't really know.." I said."Well can I try with you?"He asked me."Sure" I said smiling."O-okay um,well Nikki I've gotten to know you really well these past few months and I wanted to know if you would maybe wanna go out on a date with me?"He said."Okay perfect your ready to ask the girl out on a date."I said."I just did"He said looking into my eyes and leaning in for a kiss,a few seconds later he pressed his lips on to mine I kissed him back. Then I heard someone walk into the door "Hey Jc can I borrow your-NIKKI!" I turned and saw my older brother Connor starring at me and Jc. Turned back around and walked upstairs and for the rest of the week he gave you the silent treatment.

Sorry if this was bad it's my first fanfiction so please no hate =) ~Britney~(P.S I will be doing an imagine/preference book of One Direction,Our2ndLife,Austin Mahone,The Janoskians,Justin Bieber Etc. So if you want a personal imagine message me your Name,Who you want,what you want it to be about and all that stuff)

Chapter 2:The Talk                       

                                              Nikki's P.O.V

       Connor hasn't talked to me all week. Jc felt really guilty I could tell. " Jc why are you so worried?"I asked him. "I-I'm not worried!" He said."Jc I've lived here for a couple months now and I know what you and the other guys do when you're nervous." I said. "Prove it!" He exclaimed. "Okay first you start shaking then you run your hands through your hair and then-" I stopped what I was saying and looked at Jc who was playing with his fingers."Then you start playing with your fingers!"I said trying not to giggle."I do not!" Jc protested. Then He looked down and immediately stopped playing with his fingers."I giggled.He just smiled. Connor walked into the room and walked right passed me."CONNOR!"Jc yelled. "What do you want ?!?!"Connor yelled."Can I talk to you in the kitchen?" Jc asked Connor while playing with his fingers again."Fine but make it quick!"Connor snapped.