Millard x Jacob

I don't even know !! I've just shipped these two ever since they met. Of course I ship Emma and Jacob to the moon and back ! But I think these guys are cute, so enjoy my dears.

•~Will be smut~•

-Jacob's POV-
It was another blissful, sunny, sweet aired day in September 3rd 1940. The children were playing in the gardens and hallways and Miss Peregrine was taking a nap in her study. Emma and Enoch had gone to play 'raid the village' and I was sat in the edge of the forest with Millard, or at least I hoped I was.
"It's such a beautiful day" i smiled at the place where I hope he sat.
"Same old same old my dearest" came his posh accent.
"Well yes" I chuckled "but it's lovely"
There was an awkward silence for a while the kind where all we could hear was the soft breeze and the rustling of animals in the bushes.
"I have a brilliant idea" I grinned "have you ever played truth or dare Millard Nullings?"
"No I have not Mr Portman but it sounds exhilarating"
I laughed at his use of words and how they sounded on his accent.
"Well i say to you 'truth or dare' and if you choose truth i ask you a question and you MUST Mr Nullings answer truthfully"
I think he nodded.
"If you say dare I give you something to do and you MUST i repeat MUST do it!"
I'm sure he nodded again.
"Ok" i smiled "truth or dare?"
"Truth." He cleared his throat.
"Have you ever been in loveeee?" I raised my eyebrows and stretched my words out.
"No. how could anyone love me if they cannot see me?" He chuckled.
I then felt a stab of sympathy for the charming invisible boy. He longed to be loved.
"My turn" i did my best to smile.
"Truth or dare?"
"Truuuuthhh"
He thought for a moment. Then out of no where.
"Would you let me give you a blow job?"
I blushed bright red and felt the blood rush to my crotch.
"Millard!" I squealed "I didn't think you had it in you!"
"I'm full of surprises Mr Portman, and I don't recall you answering my extremely charming question"
I bet you thirty pounds he was smirking.
"W-well I don't see why not" I cleared my throat awkwardly and giggled.
"Well why don't we try it?" Millard whispered
"WHAT?!"
"You heard me."

-Millards POV-
Jacob was blushing bright red and you could easily tell how turned on he was becoming by this, and I wasn't about to stop there.
"Oh Millard you are a lovely bloke" he smiled "b-but Im- we can't"
"Why not?" I asked
"Because- uh"
"Oh I get it" I laughed loudly "you've never had someone get down on you before"
"YES I HAVE! IVE HAD SEX MILLARD NUL- dear god"
I lost control and couldn't help laughing. He was adorably funny after all. I didn't care anymore. My hand edged closer to his 'jeans' as he calls them, zipper and pulled down placing my hand down his 'jeans' and moving it slowly over his underwear; just testing.
"Oh" he let out a choked groan "o-oh my.."
I laughed again.
"Don't even lie Jacob, you've never fucked anyone, I could make you cum" I placed my hand down his underwear and played about with him "right here right now and you can't even see me."
"OH FUCK OH dear god" he moaned this time making me grin ear to ear. This would be fun.

-Jacobs POV-
Ok he was right. I was a virgin. And oh my days did this feel amazing. He slipped me out of my jeans and underwear exposing my fully erect member, whimpering as the breeze swept over my lower half.
"Millard- uh..please" I moaned
"Are you begging?" Came his teasing voice. Oh he was spreading kisses over my neck now. I closed my eyes and tried to imagine what he'd look like.
"Tell me Millard" I gasped mid-moan "what you look like"
"Blond hair, pale, blue eyes"
"Dick?"
"Excuse me?" He asked sounding confused. Great I'd have to use 'the proper word" you know the one the teachers used in your dreaded puberty talk that generally just sounds silly.
"God- Penis- size Millard.." I muttered face palming.
"I don't measure my penis Jacob"
I blushed. This was stupid.
"No no MILLARD like is it small- average- large- semi av-"
"OHHH" he chuckled "average I think"
"Just do what your good at you gay piece of shit" I laughed and he laughed with me. Before I felt a pair of lips around me.
"Fucking hell YES" I felt weak because I knew I wasn't going to last long. Millard continued with his may i say very skilled..uh..blowjobing?
While I continued to moan and groan his name out only making him go faster, as soon as I was reaching the point of pure bliss I attempted to find his hair. It was soft and short and fluffy and aw he's cute. "Oh fUck i don't have long left- OH MAKE THIS WORTHWHILE YOUR TAKING MY VIRGINITY GOD DAMN" i practically screamed. I could feel him grin around me as he went faster. And then it happened, the unfamiliar feeling that had been building in the pit of my stomach seemed to explode in pure bliss. Making me choke out..a moan..a scream..a call of his name? I don't even know what it was but hell it was amazing. Every part of my body filled with the energy of pleasure making me quiver and shake under his touch. With one last lick he game back up to kiss my neck making his way effortlessly up to my mouth and kissing me slowly. I kissed back not caring that I was naked not even caring if Emma came across us. Not now. Not now while I was in total bliss.

Hey hope you guys enjoyed that! By the way POV means 'point of view' in case anyone was like 'what is this shit' which you were probably like anyway but HEY HO I tried. Hope you guys enjoyed it if so please DO leave a vote and a comment would make my heart pound! I do take ideas and ships as long as they're from 'Miss Peregrines Home for Peculiar children' of you want to read more add to your libraries as all my MPHFPC will be 'parts' to this story just not connected if that makes any sense? Anyway have a wonderful day! Thanks for reading! 💕