SURPRISE!!!

noahs pov

mitch and i were driving to bellas house. it was pretty quiet but it didnt bother me. we arrived at a big hotel and we got out. we got to the elevator and he pressed the button. i hope she remembered my birthday, but i feel so bad for her. we got up to the room and he was about to open the door but he turned around and said " wait out her for a minute" i shrugged and he walked in.

whats taking so long. i opened the door and walked in. why is it so dark? i serched for the light switch, but when i finally found it, i turned it onand i almost screamed. a bunch of people jumped out and yelled "SURPRISE!!!!!" i knew basically every one, accept for one girl. mitch walked over to me and handed me a box. "bella planned this for you. she said eventhough she cant be here she wants you to have fun." i looked down at the tag that was on the box. 'to noah, from bella' i smiled "so whos that girl." i said pointing to the girl i didnt recognize. "oh thats jeromes girlfriend, alexis." "WAIT, jeromes here!?" "ya im here." i heard a voice say behind me. i turned around and saw jerome standing behind me. THE jeromeASF. " and yes thats my girlfrined." i nodded, not able to say anything. 'this is going to be a good birthday.'

there ya go my buddy alexis and my cousin noah :D