Chapter 9

Hey guys. Well I'm gonna skip a part because I'm too lazy. As I said before I forgot to save the other parts so yeah. and if you don't like it then oh well. ALSO I WOULD LIKE TO THANK YOU GUYS FOR ALMOST 1.60k. you guys are the best.

----------------------------------------------------------

FASTFOWARD:

They just got done eating and now they're now at Alexa's house watching chick flicks

**************

Alexa's P.O.V

"STOP STOP THAT TICKLES" I couldn't contain my laughter anymore.

"Nope not until you tell me your sorry for saying that cheese puffs are disguisting!"

"haa- okay oka- CHEE-SEE PUFF-S AREN-T DISGUIS-TING!" I said between laughter.

"Thank you. Now let's continue with the movie." he said while shoving cheese puffs in his mouth. How can he eat all that and not be fat. Lucky

"Well it's funny because we spent half an hour on debating whether or not cheese puff or good or not." I said while getting up from the couch."and by the way the movie is almost over. Plus I am not gonna kiss you with the taste of cheese puffs in your mouth."

Alex just sat there staring at me with an evil smirk on his face "Well you better run 1-2."

Before he can even finish his sentence I was running up the stairs while putting up my hair in a messy bun.

Halfway up the stairs a pair of muscular hands wrapped themselves around my waist. How the hell is he so fast?

"Well you caught me. Oh shoot. Look at the time I have to go to bed I have school tomorrow and so do you. See you tomorrow." I said while dragging him to the door. I am not gonna kiss him with those cheesy lips. Almost there he stopped "Not so fast there princess." Going in for a kiss and opening the door I hurried up and gave him a kiss on the cheek, and shoved him out the door, locking it after.

*******

poke.

poke.

poke.

poke.

"If you poke me again I will bite it off and feed you it." I muttered still buried in

my blankets.

"Dang girl. Get up we have school. It's 7:00 you have an hour to get ready. Oh yeah and I have to ask you about Alex." Sophie said while walking out the door.

***

Don't hate me. I'll write a super long chapter next week. or tomorrow. Toodles