Chapter 12: The Date

We were Meant to Be
Chapter 12
2 weeks later, a month break from school
Katie's PoV

I woke up, smelling Caleb's perfume. He was playing with my hair and he saw me awake.

"Good morning." He smiled. "I removed your glasses because you slept with it and you might break it." He said.
"Thanks." I smiled. He kissed me on my nose.
"How did you wake up? I wasn't kissing you." He asked.
"Your perfume." I mumbled. He pinched my cheeks. "Ow.." I whispered. "Did it hurt you?" I nodded.

He gently kissed my cheeks. I smiled. "Go get ready."
"For what?"
"We'll have a date."

So I did, I took a bath, dressed up in jeans and a crop top, and went downstairs where he was waiting. We both went out of the house and I got in of his car. He drove to a Theme park.

I went out of the car and looked at it. It was beautiful, but I was scared of some of the rides here.
"You ready?" He asked. I nodded. He paid for our ticket and we went in.

He dragged me to a roller coaster. It was huge. "Let's go here." He said. "Oh no." I whispered to myself. We both sat, and I was trembling with fear. The roller coaster started and I squeezed his hand. As it goes faster, I scooted near him and screamed. He placed his arm around me.

As it was done, I felt dizzy and held onto Caleb.
We rode some rides, and most of it was the ones I hate.
We ate lunch together. "Did you have fun?" He asked. I fake smiled and nodded. He noticed that I was lying. He brushed it off and ate.

We rode several rides after, and I kind of enjoyed it.
"Last thing before we go: the horror house." Oh no. Horror.
We went to the horror house, and man, it's huge. "Just hold onto me and you'll be fine." He said.
So we went in, then some ghosts scared us. I could handle that.

Next thing to frighten us, Ladies in white dresses. I squeezed his hand.

It goes on, until a clown pops out. That's when I hugged Caleb tight.
You see, clowns are my freaking nightmares. Everytime I see one, I can't fall asleep that easily. That started when there was a clown to entertain us when it was my 7th birthday. I cried so hard that they told the clowns to go.

"Caleb... Clowns.." I mumbled. He realized what I meant: I was afraid of clowns.
He hugged me tight. "You'll be safe." He said, and that was when I felt it.
I heard a laugh, and I knew it was a clown. I started to tear up.

He rubbed my hair, and calmed me down. "It's fine, it's fine.. Shh.." He whispered. I was calm, because of his warm hug. We both got out, and he looked at me. He wiped my tears.

"I'm sorry, I forgot that you were afraid of clowns." He looked down. "It's fine." I mumbled.

"Want to buy ice cream? It's your comfort food, right?" I nodded. He let me sit down on a bench while he bought ice cream.

He went back and sat beside me. He gave me the ice cream. "Thanks." I started to eat. We were silent, because probably he's regretting over the idea that we should go in that horror house. "Hey, it's fine, really." I mumbled. "Are you sure?" I nodded.

We went home after eating.

=====================================
Short chapter, sorry. Ran out of ideas.