Baby Shower

King Pov

I woke up in got dress in

-A dark pink button down shirt 

-Black pants

-Black Tim's

- and Jewelry 

I went to get Skylar and got her dress in

then left her hair how it was for Asia.I was so happy that we was having a... I didn't know what to do.I took Sky downstairs then went back upstairs in saw Asia squeeze into some jean.Then at her outfit ( the media ) I look at her HUGE belly but don't tell her I said that I mean her and Deja mood swings been everywhere.I just can't even think I mean Asia and Deja are having a... 

I didn't even know Asia left the room so I went downstairs and saw both of them had a  bun.I ask them was they ready and Asia said yes cause i'm ready to eat.I laugh and told her that Deja and Kobe was there setting up so hurry.She laugh and remind that her and Deja are having there baby shower together I sigh these girls to everything together shot they might even give birth at the same time.I help Asia in the car then we went to get something to eat.When we got to the church we having the baby shower at and saw Kobe was getting decorations out the trunk of his car.I realize we was matching and Asia and Deja was matching as well like we they only having one baby so why the girl's wearing blue.

The food place just came by and the girls was setting it up while me and Kobe was getting the games and prizes ready cause we only have 3 hrs and stuff still need  be done but the church was big and beautiful and was decorate with...     

This is the outside of the church 

It was almost time for the baby shower so and people was already coming in

It was almost time for the baby shower so and people was already coming in.This is going to be a long day

                                                                                4 hours later

Asia and Deja was putting there gifts in the car while me and Kobe was cleaning up the church and Sky was knock out.We finish in 2 hrs and the girls was starving so we went to Golden Corral and have a good time.

By the time we got home it was 9:48 and all my girls was sleep which means I have to carry them inside so I took Skylar and put her night cloths on then went to get Asia and boy like what the world is she eating like she wasn't like this before she was pregnant like I didn't know being pregnant would make you gain like 300 pounds.I finally got upstairs and put her in the bed and went downstairs to get me some water and when I came back upstairs Asia was in Night Cloths watching T.V and then she wobbled over and took my bottle of water to take her prenatal vitamins then gave it back to me with only a crumb in it so I threw it away and got a bottle of Mountain Dew and when I got in bed and open it she took it and drunk that to I was getting mad so I went to get to get a Dr.Pepper and tried to hide it but she saw it and was like give me some and poke out her bottom lip I sigh cause I knew she was bout to drink it all but I gave it to her anyway and went to get one more bottle then hurry up and drunk it so she won't ask for none but when I came back in there she  was sleep I laugh and shook my head .I did all of that for nothing I sigh and drunk the rest of my soda and got in bed I felt bad for her she got to lay on her back so nothing happen with our little... After watching Sponge Bob I let sleep take over my body.

I woke up and saw Asia wasn't in the bed but smell food and Sky wasn't in her room either.I made my way downstairs and heard laughter and saw...