Ch. 13 - ...And There Goes My Breakfast.

Three days later, the atmosphere shifted into Monday morning, returning back to the weekdays...or I must say, work days. Today was also Jacob’s first time back at work, and it’ll automatically make Ashton’s day. Jacob didn’t return back home yesterday so he’s still at my place, which that’s leaving me more excited.

Speaking about Jacob going back home, I’m predicting that deep down inside, he’s kinda afraid of going back because of Alexander is free and somewhere wandering around the state of New York; even though he filed a restraining order a couple of days ago.

Currently, Ashton was dressed up for school that she sat in the living room watching an episode of Sam and Cat that I recorded for her on DVR once, Jacob’s getting ready for work, and I’m cooking scrambled eggs, sausages, and pancakes for all the three of us. I’m satisfied that I have to arrive at work in two in a half hours. And since today is Monday, I don’t wanna go at all.

“Hm. Something smells good,” Jacob walked in, being eliminating the lint off of his red and black checkered vest by using a lint roller. The shoes that matched his interesting attired is pair of red All-Stars. This kid always wear of Converses when it comes to work, which it’s amazing to me because he’s totally different.

“Yeah,” I simply mentioned as I’m stirring up the eggs in the pan.

“You still have on your pajamas, after I demanded you not cook with any clothes on your body,” Jacob retorted and placed the lint roller back on the counter where it was.

“C’mon man,” I smirked. “Children’s here.”

“That CHILD is Ashton,” He chuckled, correcting me as well.

“And you got work today. So too bad,” I shrugged. “It seems like someone’s getting sexual frustrustated.”

“Ugh. Hell yes babe,” Jacob groaned.

If you think that him and I had sex last night, you guys have some dirty ass imaginations because we didn’t. I mean, Jacob shouldn’t been nagging that he had work the next day so I gave him want he wanted, by just snoozing off in bed peacefully. Now I can admit say that we went down and dirty Saturday night and it lasted longer. Now that night, we was totally high. I told you that smoking and fucking is the best combination. Jacob also had a bottle of alcohol in his system as well. Haha. So in all, we’re only shared our sensual moments three times, three days in a row.

But seriously, we have to stop the constant lusting. Never know that one (or both) of us may think that we’re just in a relationship for the sex.

“Stay here for a week and I’ll give you all the sexual desires you need,” I challenged. “Or as I say, want.”