Chapter 1

The Christmas holidays at the burrow was always an over crowded and noisy event. The younger members of the family and had gathered in the small living room to get away from the noise of the backyard. Albus and Roxanne playing a game of exploding snap in the middle of the crowded room while Scorpius and Lily watched from the couch. 

Suddenly, the door to the room was flung open causing all its occupants to look towards a very annoyed James Sirius Potter.

"LILY WHAT IS THIS?"he shouted, looking directly at his only sister who currently had Scorpius Malfoy's arm draped around her shoulder. Lily was the only one who hadn't looked up and turned to a now very red faced James. She slowly turned her head to her very loud brother with a blank expression on her face. Almost like she had been expecting the outburst from her brother. 

James walks towards Lily, holding  the time tuner. "Lily, why do you have this time tuner?" He asks accusingly, holding the time turner up for everyone in the living room to see. 

Their was a silence, until Lily casually said, "Well Hermione gave it to me to help me get to all my classes."

"Do you know how many pranks we could have pulled using this?" He shouted outraged.

"I'm sorry James, but she told me not to tell anyone! So just give it back!"

"Fine" James said sulking, just as he threw it towards Lily. Their was several shouts of no, but it was to late...

~~~~~~~~~~

LILY P>O>V

There was a familiar gush or wind that swept me off my feet and before I knew it I was sprawled on the floor of a familiar room. I looked around me to see that everyone else had also been knocked to the floor. Slowly, everyone started standing very weary. I looked around and we were in the same room but it was different somehow.

"Where are we?" Asked Roxanne.

"The burrow I think." Said Albus looking around. "But it's different... somehow."

He was right, the burrow was smaller then it had been for just moments ago. There was only one small couch instead of the much larger one I had just been sitting on, there were less chairs and even less hands on grandma Molly's clock.

But how could that be? Not unless...

"Oh no." I gasp looking around in horror.

"What is it?" It was scorpius, he came instantly to my side. looking down at me his facial features expressed a blank expressing but I could see the worry he in his eyes. 

"We've gone back in time." I said quietly, turning to the look at my family.

As soon as the words, had come out of my mouth, I could hear footsteps coming towards us. One by one the younger versions of  My family came running into the room. My parents, Uncle Ron, aunt Hermione, uncle Fred, uncle George, uncle Bill, uncle Charlie, Grandad and Grandma Molly. All with there wands raised.

"Who are you?" The younger version of my father asked. 

What could I say them that could convince them that we were not there to hurt them, but also wouldn't mess up the the time line. I am at a loss.

Before I can think of an answer to the question James is stepping forward "This is going to sound crazy. But we are from the future."

Everyone was silent, until Fred spoke, for the first time since we had arrived. "Maybe we should all introduce ourselves, before anything else happens, Potters ur up first." At the mention of multiple potters, Harry looked confused.

James stepped forward first and said ....