1º Chapter

It was 7am, the alarm clock started ringing, Niall knew it was time to wake up, even though he didn't want to, he had to. Today was the day, he had only 1 hour to be ready for a photoshoot he has been waiting a month for. He got off the bed and went straight to the bathroom, turning on the water walked into the shower. The cold water was falling on his naked body as he was awakening slowly, still sleepy though. After taking his shower and dressing up, was time for the breakfast. He glanced at the clock and noticed he only had 30 minutes left to make to the studio, so he picked a simple apple and went out. Making his way down town, there was him with his hands in his pockets and his headphones on, as always. Even though he went for modeling, the music was always something that catched his attention. Arriving now to the bus stop, he sits there. There were not many people outiside, as it was sunday. He still had 10 minutes left till the bus arrive, crossing his legs, putting his head back on the cold glass of the bus stop and closing his eyes, there was him, waiting for the bus. Suddenly the music stopped, he raised his ebeybrows wondering why did the music stop, checking his phone he noticed it was out of battery. - Uhh and now, what am I gonna do? - He thought glancing at the clock once again. - only more 5 minutes.. it's not much. - he said out loud. He standed up, looking around as he sees a commercial on the bus stop. It immediately had his attention. It was a L'oreal Paris commercial about some lipstick, but it didn't mind, he got his eyes stuck on the bloody beauty he could spy on the commercial. *http://25.media.tumblr.com/cb95bd281fee6c0d162023751eb6a231/tumblr_mrsuhy52vq1se5qe7o1_500.jpg* - W-wow... she's.. she's stunning.. - he thought getting closer to the commercial. Her blue eyes and plale skin, joining her perfect lips totally caught his attention. The bus arrived and he left the bus stop, but without taking that girl out of his mind. He had to know her name.