Chapter 24: Is There A Happy Ending?(Fakin')

Diggy's POV

I was sitting in my hotel room just thinking. Thinking about what Delantay said. I still don't believe that. I know he's lying just to spite me but it's whatever. I hope he's enjoying his face rearrangement...

???: *knocking on the door*

Diggy: Come in.

???: Hey Daniel.

Diggy: *sighs in frustration* Get out Jessica!

Jess: You don't have to feel yourself 'cause I'm not here for you. I just came to collect my money.

Diggy: What money?!

Jess: I did Spin and Roger a favor at the studio and Spin said he left the money to pay me back. It's right here in your hotel room.

Diggy: Oh...*goes to his bedroom*

Jessica's POV

When Diggy got up and left the living room, I noticed a picture in a frame on the couch where he was sitting. I walked to the couch and picked up the framed picture. It was a picture of Diggy and Lexi when they just started dating. They looked so happy...in love...

Jess: *sighs* What have I done?

???: I actually meant to throw that away.

Jess: *jumps in fright* Don't scare me like that Diggy!

Diggy: I never thought you would ask yourself that question.

Jess: So you heard me talking to my crazy self, huh?

Diggy: You're not crazy. It's something undefined.

Jess: *puts the picture down on the table* Whatever Diggy.

I went to the kitchen and took my money from the cabinet and went back to the living room heading for the door...

Jess: *turns around* Diggy?

Diggy: *looks at her*

Jess: Do me a favor and...don't throw away that picture...*walks out*

Diggy's POV

I was in shock. Is Jessica finally over me? If she is, this would be the end of all the drama that she caused...most of the time, but still...

Diggy: *picks up the picture* *looks at it* Jessica's right...

Lexi's POV

Lexi: Why did he do this to you?

???: *tells her the whole story*

Lexi: Delantay are you stupid?!!

Lantay: I thought he would lose interest in you because I said you don't have feelings for him anymore.

Lexi: *stares at him angrily*

Lantay: Lexi, say something. I'm sorry!!

Lexi: *looks down* I'm happy Diggy beat your sorry ass Delantay. Now get out!

Lantay: Lexi--

Lexi: *slaps him* GET OUT!!!

Lantay: *rubs his cheek* *walks out the door*

============================
Jessica finally changed completely, but so did Delantay. I don't even like him anymore 'cause I thought he was sweet

COMMENT
💬🗯💭
VOTE
🌟⭐️💫
SHARE
🗣📥📱

-Shaney💋