Chapter 11

Chapter 11: Epilogue

Derek and Stiles sighed as they reached the old burned down Hale house. Peter was inspecting the area while the twins removed junk and other things.

Peter wanted to fix the house right away. He called several contractors and workers to begin working on the house after Stiles and Scott graduated which wasn't very long from now, summer vacation was just around the corner. Literally tomorrow, even though they missed the last few days of school which wasn't important. They had one more year of high school left now.

"Fuck, I hope we aren't late." Chris Argent said where he awkwardly stood, holding guns and Allison with her crossbow.

"It's okay. Turns out we didn't even need it." Peter laughed, pulling Chris to his side and rubbing his head ferociously.

Groaning Isaac and Cora got up. Isaac was still slightly fleshy, but his fingertips healed. He just needed his nails back. Which was totally gross, but at the same time Stiles felt kind of bad for leaving Issac and the pack for that long to get to that point of gore.

Grinning Peter circled everybody. Isaac, Cora, Stiles, Derek, Erica, Ethan, and Aiden. Lydia and Danny had to earn their place first if they wanted to join his pack.

Peter shook hands with Chris then began pushing him away, since his help wasn't needed anymore. Peter then joined the circle. The circle of power, the circle of pack. Power Pack! Peter thought. That would be a cool name.

"Here's to my new pack and the reconstruction of the Hale house." Peter said, smiling genuine for once as he held his hand out. Peter had never been this normal. Especially after the Hale fire.

Smiling the pack all put their hands on top of Peter. "To a new start!" The pack cheered as Peter stopped them. "Wait, wait. We're forgetting somebody." Peter laughed as he dragged Scott's unconscious body in the middle of their circle, laying him as if he was a sacrifice. Peter was still the savage they were beginning to know and love.

"Now!" Peter cheered putting his hand back in the middle.

"Here's to a new start." Everybody cheered laughing as they put their hands on Scott's unmoving hand, then lifted their hands up to the sky as the sun shined beautifully. The birds chirping happily.

"Let's all go watch movies in Stiles house." Erica said, running in the direction of the Stilinski house.

"That sounds like a great idea." Derek smiled, lifting Stiles up, bridal style and running after Erica while Stiles complained at Derek about how unmanly this was. The rest of the pack followed also, one by one.

"Yes. Pack bonding time, Let's go Scott!" Peter said, happily feeling the bond of his pack as he dragged Scott's limp body by Scott's foot across the forest to Stiles' house along with Boyd's dead body which he was going to bury first..

~~~~~~~~~~

Well guys! This is the ending to 'Get Out' my Sterekfanfic! IT'S MY FIRST STORY I EVERY FINISHED ALL THE WAY THROUGH! Share it around to Sterek lovers! I feel so proud right now. There will be a sequel where they are rebuilding the Hale house and mourning Boyd. 2014, but yup! READ AND VOTE MY LOVELY FANS I really Hope you like it! I feel so awesome and it's finally winter break...