Sex Goddess: A Lovely Seduction [8]

The ride home was tedious. Kate had formulated a plan at school, but now that the plan was in action she was unsure about her decisions. What if the problem wasn’t actually who caused the dreams? What if the problem they should be investigating is what the dreams mean?

Once inside, Kate got straight to the point.

She pointed at the couch. “Sit.”

Trevor just smiled for a moment, but eventually sat.

“You’ve been having dreams?” She cut right to the important fact.

Trevor didn’t seem shocked that she asked, but didn’t say anything. He just sat and smirked. Kate diverted her eyes to the floor and deliberated.

Her thoughts went to the dreams. She hated how vulnerable this made her. If he had the same dreams, he’d know her weakness.

“What were they about?” She looked back up and stared into his eyes.

His eyes wavered, and softened. Though he didn’t show any sign of emotion, something in him opened up and Kate could tell he was thinking about his dreams like she had, hers.

“You. And me.”

Kate digested this. “And?”

He smirked again. “You really want all the dirty details, Kate?”

Her temper flared inside and she tried not to show it. “Why are you here. Why are you in my dreams, and why are you lying about yours?”

He chuckled and started looking around at her living room.

“Well, for starters, I’m here because you invited me over.” He looked back at her. “Your not ready for the answers to the rest of your questions.”

Kate snapped. She jumped across the room and enclosed her hands around his neck. The more effective thing would be to seduce it out of him but her patience was too overstretched to control her anger.

“Who are you?!”

He grabbed her hands and pried them from his neck, the whole time maintaining a steady calm. He pushed her off of him and onto the couch.

He grabbed her hands and pinned them above her head.

“What do you want me to be?” He was not out of breath. His voice was even, and low.

She kicked and bucked but his weight pinned her down.

He lowered himself down so that his mouth was level with her ear. “Is this really all that bad, Kate? This is what you want, right? This is your dream..” His voice was seductive, but not the animalistic seduction he and Kate could devise; it was sweet, hot, seduction. Kate’s instincts made her squirm, but her body responded with a shiver from the warmth of his breath, and the warmth of his words.

He smirked, and let his tongue trace the soft lines of her ear lobe. Kate squeezed her eyes shut and tried to remember why she was so angry. She tried to hard to find the anger again, but all she found was pleasure and desire.

He slowly loosened his grip on her wrists, testing her, to see if she’d try and kill him. He stared into her eyes, trying to decipher what she was thinking and what she would do. Kate brought her hands down around Trevor’s neck and pulled herself closer to him.